How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Pretty good. :) Finally made it to my aunt's for the day/night. We already started going through old family photos. I still have yet to see old photos of my dad. I hope she finds them. I live with the man and I still have never seen photos of him as a kid. :rolleyes: I've yet to hear stories too. He doesn't talk about himself too often.

Hm... Sounds like someone else I know.
myself

Nathália

I could just post a huge rant and rave right now, but I never feel better after I rant. I feel ashamed after I go on rants and expressing things that are not in a light mood. I can write a book about how the world is sick. I can free write me up 10 pages right now and not skip a beat page 1-10.

Valhalla

I could just post a huge rant and rave right now, but I never feel better after I rant. I feel ashamed after I go on rants and expressing things that are not in a light mood. I can write a book about how the world is sick. I can free write me up 10 pages right now and not skip a beat page 1-10.

I would take interest in your rant, but it's up to you.

Nathália

Hi dude I'm new to this nd have HH (hyperhidrosis) could you help me find ppl with same thing or atleast direct me to a chat room totaly new on this site :(

Hi Karl Welcome to the Website. :)

I would take interest in your rant, but it's up to you.

Thank you Valhalla, but I would feel too ashamed to actually do it.

Pretty good. :) Finally made it to my aunt's for the day/night. We already started going through old family photos. I still have yet to see old photos of my dad. I hope she finds them. I live with the man and I still have never seen photos of him as a kid. :rolleyes: I've yet to hear stories too. He doesn't talk about himself too often.

Hm... Sounds like someone else I know.
myself

That's great that you're in a good mood. What would your father do or say if you asked about it?

Lea

Banned
I feel so $hitty that I would cry. Funnily enough it´s not that I´m not trying to get out of $hit, I am trying a lot. I keep thinking all the time about it, about possible solutions but I can´t see ANY only a bit viable ways. Or maybe they seem viable on the first sight, until you think about the details.. Or you think you accept ANY work, even some bad one, then you can´t find it.. or you know in advance from your previous experiences that they´re going to kick you out so it´s not even worth trying. And even if I found work in a factory, warehouse or a restaurant, it is all SO MUCH against my nature. I hate technics, machines, fast paced impersonal environments and all this crap. Yes, it will be inevitably unhappy life whatever I do wherever I go. Or if I stay here home, I will loose my nerves and sanity soon if I didn´t yet. (I already did to be honest). I think I should load myself with pills :rolleyes:.

planemo

i feel so $hitty that i would cry. Funnily enough it´s not that i´m not trying to get out of $hit, i am trying a lot. I keep thinking all the time about it, about possible solutions but i can´t see any only a bit viable ways. Or maybe they seem viable on the first sight, until you think about the details.. Or you think you accept any work, even some bad one, then you can´t find it.. Or you know in advance from your previous experiences that they´re going to kick you out so it´s not even worth trying. And even if i found work in a factory, warehouse or a restaurant, it is all so much against my nature. I hate technics, machines, fast paced impersonal environments and all this crap. Yes, it will be inevitably unhappy life whatever i do wherever i go. Or if i stay here home, i will loose my nerves and sanity soon if i didn´t yet. (i already did to be honest). I think i should load myself with pills :rolleyes:.

*hugs*....

Lea

Banned
hey lea, isnt it u like animals, have u ever found jobs working with them

Of course I thought about it too. But to get work with animals, you have to be either qualified in some way like veterinarian, trainer etc., or do volunteering (for free of course). There doesn´t seem to be much opportunities in between, or they´re very rare and probably badly paid.

It sucks.. while you know that for example there is plenty or elderly care jobs, which you don´t want to do again, even if I forced myself into it, I don´t want to be scorned again for even trying :rolleyes:. Everybody can see I am not THE TYPE for it, can they, so why do I dare.

Nathália

I feel so $hitty that I would cry. Funnily enough it´s not that I´m not trying to get out of $hit, I am trying a lot. I keep thinking all the time about it, about possible solutions but I can´t see ANY only a bit viable ways. Or maybe they seem viable on the first sight, until you think about the details.. Or you think you accept ANY work, even some bad one, then you can´t find it.. or you know in advance from your previous experiences that they´re going to kick you out so it´s not even worth trying. And even if I found work in a factory, warehouse or a restaurant, it is all SO MUCH against my nature. I hate technics, machines, fast paced impersonal environments and all this crap. Yes, it will be inevitably unhappy life whatever I do wherever I go. Or if I stay here home, I will loose my nerves and sanity soon if I didn´t yet. (I already did to be honest). I think I should load myself with pills :rolleyes:.

::(:. Sorry you don't like it Lea. Dyingtolive made a great suggestion. I agree/relate with you though, but sorry you're very upset about it.

Phoenixx

What would your father do or say if you asked about it?
^ I'm not completely sure actually. I don't think he'd give me very many details. He's always been closed-off about his life. Not because he's ashamed of it, no I don't think that's the case at all. (because I find him to be one of the most interesting people I know :)) I think it's just that he's naturally that way. Naturally closed off and doesn't really think to tell everybody what he's done. I'm like that too, so I understand how he is. Some people complain about that, but it doesn't bother me in the least bit. Just makes me all the more curious, you know?

psych

Of course I thought about it too. But to get work with animals, you have to be either qualified in some way like veterinarian, trainer etc., or do volunteering (for free of course). There doesn´t seem to be much opportunities in between, or they´re very rare and probably badly paid.

It sucks.. while you know that for example there is plenty or elderly care jobs, which you don´t want to do again, even if I forced myself into it, I don´t want to be scorned again for even trying :rolleyes:. Everybody can see I am not THE TYPE for it, can they, so why do I dare.

That sucks, Lea.. I understand where you're coming from. I want to leave my job so badly. But, there aren't many, if any, opportunities for someone like me. Suffering from anxiety, & without any education. So, I stay and get harassed. ::(:
I hope something changes for you soon... Something good happens.

dyingtolive

Im sorry Lea. Must be hard if you already have had bad experiences and traumas with certain kinds of jobs. How about dog walker? Volunteer job, yeah seems rare to find one.. How about professional tarot card reader? Im sorry if im not helping trying to think out of the box

Lea

Banned
Thanks for your answers everyone! Yes Psych, I know your dilemma. It sucks not having any choice ::(: And haha Dyingtolive, thanks for your suggestions :). Again dog walker where I live isn´t customary, or maybe some students do it who knows. But I haven´t heard of anything. It is no real job anyway sadly.

Tarot reading you mean? Ok Dyingtolive you will be my first customer ::p: Not guarantee its outcome though :D.

Newtype

There was a person who has been in my life for the past years. We used to talk once in a while. Today I decided that we should stop talking and say goodbyes. It was done, and the sadness was tremendous. The hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life.

dragonoth

A bit disoriented and feeling like I can't relax. I should stop with the midday naps, methinks. They're never very refreshing anyway.