How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
That sucks, I hope you can take some rest.

Yeah, I'll probably have a nap this afternoon. Might talk with you later, Srijita? Sorry to hear you feel unimportant to those around you, Srijita. Hope you feel better soon.

I'll trade you on the weather. :) I love rain.

smiley-laughing002.gif
So do I, even if it does keep me up until 4am.

Last edited:

lilmutegirl

I'm sorry, is there anyway you can make him understand that what he's doing really has to stop? Maybe you can nicely explain to him when you're both relaxed.

I have explained that to him. We've had several talks about respect (respecting that I'm the authority figure and he needs to do what I tell him) and about why he needs sleep. People have assured me that next fall when he starts kindergarten he'll be exhausted and just go to bed, but I'd like to resolve this issue sooner than that.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Absolutely, you can chat to me anytime you want. I hope taking a nap makes you feel better.
Its raining here too right now and I'm loving it. :D

Same here. At least the rain gives me an excuse to stay indoors and watch comedy and cartoon DVDs for the rest of the day. :D

Awright, I'm off for a wee nap.

karl:-/

Hi dude I'm new to this nd have HH (hyperhidrosis) could you help me find ppl with same thing or atleast direct me to a chat room totaly new on this site :(

jonas89

kinda lost, dont know what I should do with the days of that I have although Im meeting a online friend from the US either today or tomorrow, kinda excited for that :p

Srijita52

kinda lost, dont know what I should do with the days of that I have although Im meeting a online friend from the US either today or tomorrow, kinda excited for that :p
Good luck! I hope it goes well. :)
I feel like they should make a show about my life. It will be called "Everybody Hates Planemo". :rolleyes:
I don't hate you, I'm really sorry.
I have explained that to him. We've had several talks about respect (respecting that I'm the authority figure and he needs to do what I tell him) and about why he needs sleep. People have assured me that next fall when he starts kindergarten he'll be exhausted and just go to bed, but I'd like to resolve this issue sooner than that.
I'm sorry, I hope he understands.

Daniel089

I feel bad. Not really depressed though. I've been in the city today, and I see many people there, and I mean alot, nearl everyone talks to each other and every 2nd people talks on the damn phone. And I feel like I am an alien among them who has no communication abilities, or I'm just invisible. Every happy face I see on the street, is making me more and more sad and sucks more will out of me. I ain't keen on living in this way. Maybe I should just start a completely new life in a new place somewhere, but then I would throw away everyhing I reached with my studies.
I feel I just would never fit in, and it's driving me mad. I feel, or I know, that I'm not important for anyone in this world, only for my family.

Last edited:

Srijita52

I feel bad. Not really depressed though. I've been in the city today, and I see many people there, and I mean alot, nearl everyone talks to each other and every 2nd people talks on the damn phone. And I feel like I am an alien among them who has no communication abilities, or I'm just invisible. Every happy face I see on the street, is making me more and more sad and sucks more will out of me. I ain't keen on living in this way. Maybe I should just start a completely new life in a new place somewhere, but then I would throw away everyhing I reached with my studies.
I feel I just would never fit in, and it's driving me mad. I feel, or I know, that I'm not important for anyone in this world, only for my family.
I'm sorry Daniel, I know how you feel but it can and will get better with practice. Don't give up.

Valhalla

Graduation day, not for me though. I've already done that. I meant in my city/old school. The entire city was alive and moving, a bright and sunny day, all the people were out. I was doing an errand, and got to hear that they graduated as I was leaving the house.

My clothes and haircut felt stupid. I wanted to be done as quickly as possible. I was terrified that someone would recognize me, and I would haft to endure to tell them I've been doing absolutley nothing and achieved nothing so far since last time we met.

I wasn't exactly sick to the stomach, but felt really bad seeing the students and listen to all the celebrations. I've already attended another graduation recently and felt kind of bad at that one too. It gets me thinking about my own graduation, how it could've been different, or why I wasn't able to celebrate like the others ... Not to mention, again, that I've done nothing so far.

Now, like my graduation, I'll haft to sit in my room and listen during the eveing and night at a distance, or in the neighbourhood, how they're celebrating. Thumping music and occasional roars of happiness. Sigh ...

Daniel089

Graduation day, not for me though. I've already done that. I meant in my city/old school. The entire city was alive and moving, a bright and sunny day, all the people were out. I was doing an errand, and got to hear that they graduated as I was leaving the house.

My clothes and haircut felt stupid. I wanted to be done as quickly as possible. I was terrified that someone would recognize me, and I would haft to endure to tell them I've been doing absolutley nothing and achieved nothing so far since last time we met.

I wasn't exactly sick to the stomach, but felt really bad seeing the students and listen to all the celebrations. I've already attended another graduation recently and felt kind of bad at that one too. It gets me thinking about my own graduation, how it could've been different, or why I wasn't able to celebrate like the others ... Not to mention, again, that I've done nothing so far.

Now, like my graduation, I'll haft to sit in my room and listen during the eveing and night at a distance, or in the neighbourhood, how they're celebrating. Thumping music and occasional roars of happiness. Sigh ...

It's also graduating day here, my elementary school is just 50 meters far from me, so I can hear everything too. I went there as well, graduated 8 years ago. I just listened to all the blah-blah and went home that was it.
Almost the same with my high school graduation, but then I had dinner with my family of course.