How are you feeling?

polishgirl

Maybe I can help ;)
What's wrong?

I am standing before the biggest dilemma I've ever had. In the next four days I have to decide whether I will stay in the US (I just came here 5 months ago for a semester of high school), well forever, or come back to Poland (my native country). If I leave the country now, there is no possibility of ever coming back. I don't know what to do at all...

MsBuzzkillington

I am standing before the biggest dilemma I've ever had. In the next four days I have to decide whether I will stay in the US (I just came here 5 months ago for a semester of high school), well forever, or come back to Poland (my native country). If I leave the country now, there is no possibility of ever coming back. I don't know what to do at all...

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I hate really big decisions. With your mind going back and forth with the "what-ifs". Thinking about the different possibilities. I usually can't make those decisions at all; I am always terrified I will make the wrong one.

Are you happy here in the US? If you stay here would you be able to visit Poland? Can you get back to Poland if you decide in a couple years you want to go back?

lilmutegirl

I'm glad he finally went to bed. I understand it must be very hard for you forcing him to go to bed when you also need rest yourself.

Yeah, the hardest part is how agitated I get from him fighting me. It makes it almost impossible for me to sleep for hours afterward. I feel so awful about it all, too.::(:

Srijita52

That's really a huge decision to take in four days. I agree with Buzz, are you happy in US? Maybe you can stay there and also visit Poland from time to time if that's possible.
Yeah, the hardest part is how agitated I get from him fighting me. It makes it almost impossible for me to sleep for hours afterward. I feel so awful about it all, too.::(:

I'm sorry, is there anyway you can make him understand that what he's doing really has to stop? Maybe you can nicely explain to him when you're both relaxed.

Shyangel

I'm annoyed because I really want a job and nothing is coming through...I just want to start doing something productive now. I really don't feel like waiting forever for something to go through. I'm really done with this boring idle life.

Srijita52

I'm annoyed because I really want a job and nothing is coming through...I just want to start doing something productive now. I really don't feel like waiting forever for something to go through. I'm really done with this boring idle life.

I'm sorry shyangel, I hope you find one soon. Finding a job is hard, don't give up.

dottie

i wish i was better at being cheery. i fake it at work and by the time i get home i'm so drained there is little left in me to feign anything more. this does not fare well for relations.

KiaKaha

Banned

Dont give up ShyAngel - its disheartening but something will come up for you eventually. Maybe you could try some volunteer work to beef up your skills and CV ? Most organizations welcome volunteers and it might make you feel like you are doing something productive during the day also..

Just a suggestion.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Still feeling depressed, and extremely tired as well. Heavy rain kept me awake most of the night. Typical, dreary Scottish weather. :rolleyes: