How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Pissed off! Why do I bother? I mean, my oldest sister seems to "know best" when comes to this Capability Scotland meeting. F***! If she was going away for 4 days, starting tomorrow, she could go to the meeting and speak on my behalf. She seems to know me better than I know myself. :mad:

lonely_drummer

I'm sorry drummer, but I agree with twiggle. Keeping your mind distracted can help very much. Hang in there.

I'm sorry to hear this - my tip would be to keep your mind as active on other things as possible. Zoning out with a good film for a couple of hours sometimes works for me.

yeah, keeping the mind active can help but I'm finding it just a distraction and that I really should stop and just solve whats frustrating me but its just too much right now. it feels like I'm being attacked from multiple fronts

Srijita52

yeah, keeping the mind active can help but I'm finding it just a distraction and that I really should stop and just solve whats frustrating me but its just too much right now. it feels like I'm being attacked from multiple fronts
You can't solve everything at the same time. Maybe trying to handle one problem at a time help?
Pissed off! Why do I bother? I mean, my oldest sister seems to "know best" when comes to this Capability Scotland meeting. F***! If she was going away for 4 days, starting tomorrow, she could go to the meeting and speak on my behalf. She seems to know me better than I know myself. :mad:
I'm sorry, some people seem to think they know it all. Its not always the case of course.

Nathália

Try turning up some music and get lost in it. If you're hurting try not to think to much about it if you can, fill you mind with more pleasant things, eat an ice cream, something that will get your mind out of the dungeon. Sorry you guys are hurting badly.

Phoenixx

Nervous. I have a 5 hour course to take in a few hours. I really hope there isn't that many people there. :/ This is the last thing I'd want to do on a Monday evening/night, but it needs to be done.

Nathália

Nervous. I have a 5 hour course to take in a few hours. I really hope there isn't that many people there. :/ This is the last thing I'd want to do on a Monday evening/night, but it needs to be done.

Like a lecture deal? I hope the whole course goes well.

MikeyC

I cant sleep - despite it being 5:30 in the morning. I cant turn my mind off and I feel too sad.
That's no good.

Sounds intense, especially for the evening. Good luck.

MikeyC

I went to bed earlier last night because I was feeling a bit crappy. I still do but I got lots of sleep, so that's probably given me a sporting chance.

I dreamed that a friend of mine died in a car accident and everyone was posting farewell notes on her wall, though. Not exactly something I want to think about right now.

MikeyC

Aww, dreams like that can really spoil a day, particularly when they're quite graphic. Perhaps it was some kind of subliminal message telling you to talk to her today or something (I often think dreams have a purpose even if some of them are clearly so random that they can't). Hope you're feeling better now, Mikey. Hug for you.
Hmm, maybe. I did have a close call in the car yesterday so that has probably made me think of it, too.

Thanks, twiggle. I feel okay, but not awesome. Hope you're feeling better.

Srijita52

I went to bed earlier last night because I was feeling a bit crappy. I still do but I got lots of sleep, so that's probably given me a sporting chance.

I dreamed that a friend of mine died in a car accident and everyone was posting farewell notes on her wall, though. Not exactly something I want to think about right now.
I'm sorry you're still feeling crappy. I hope you feel better soon.
That's really a bad dream, but often they've a different meaning than what actually seems.