How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Thanks, Srijita. Yeah, probably. I just checked her Facebook and she is very much alive so my dream has trolled me.
Yeah, such dreams are really disturbing. Maybe it was just a combination of you thinking about her and also about the accident that you thought about before going to sleep.

Phoenixx

Like a lecture deal? I hope the whole course goes well.
Yep, exactly. I'm going to be bored having to sit there that long and listen to the instructor go on and on. Thankfully we get a few breaks in between, 15 mins. ones I think...? I'm definitely bringing a book to read so I can entertain myself during then so I don't die of boredom. :rolleyes:

planemo

What's wrong? I agree with Beleza. I hope you feel better.

Jealousy I suppose. Constantly wishing I had the lives my contemporaries seem to have. I suppose it's no surprise 'lousy' is part of the word jealousy. Thank you both for the concern. Any support means the world to me. :)

Srijita52

Jealousy I suppose. Constantly wishing I had the lives my contemporaries seem to have. I suppose it's no surprise 'lousy' is part of the word jealousy. Thank you both for the concern. Any support means the world to me. :)
Yeah, I understand. Jealousy's actually pretty common feeling. Everyone gets it to an extent. I hope you don't let it get to you too much though.
You're awesome too. :)

pop-princess

Relieved and proud that i'm done with my exams but at the same time bored and a lonely feeling.

I want a certain person to contact me because i'm too shy to do so myself.

MrJones

kill me...
Never! This world needs more people like you, nice and kind, to keep it a better place. I hope you feel better soon *hugs*

so stressed out. panicking

going to have a nice long cry in the shower.
Same to you *hugs*
I cry so much, sometimes non stop or for no reason. I dont know what happened, I just hope you feel better after it, released or something. Release your emotions, never bottle them up and express yourself. And talk to me if you want to, I'll always be there. Take care.

Roman Legion

Unable to sell the last of my things and I really need to sell them.. Kinda getting irritated now.. Still need to meet with Job Corps and see what they can do for me.. Putting what very very very small amount of hope I could gather into this.. Feel like I'm getting too close to the fire here and that always leads to getting burned.

I'm a little confused. I cannot get my sleeping pattern figured out. When I go to bed, my mind will not shut up. I'm also having headaches more often. I don't know if it is my allergies or what. My memory is getting a bit fuzzy as well. I can't remember if certain things actually happened or if I imagined them or dreamt them or what. I've tried putting a pad and pen by my bed so I can write down what I dream about, but it seems like nothing weird ever happens when I do that.

Also, Firefox says "dreamt" is not a word. I disagree.

TheGirlInTheCorner

I went to bed earlier last night because I was feeling a bit crappy. I still do but I got lots of sleep, so that's probably given me a sporting chance.

I dreamed that a friend of mine died in a car accident and everyone was posting farewell notes on her wall, though. Not exactly something I want to think about right now.

Dreaming of accidents usually means you are feeling or acting a little out of control in your conscious being, depending on your involvement in the dream. Unless you are a clairvoyant, which I am pretty sure you're not! X

MikeyC

Dreaming of accidents usually means you are feeling or acting a little out of control in your conscious being, depending on your involvement in the dream. Unless you are a clairvoyant, which I am pretty sure you're not! X
I didn't really have any real involvement except reading Facebook comments about her death. My conscious seemed in control, at least I think so, anyway. Definitely no clairvoyant!

Nathália

kill me...

Not, are you alright?

so stressed out. panicking

going to have a nice long cry in the shower.

That made me sad imagining a girl crying her heart out. I hope you felt better after letting things out.

Yep, exactly. I'm going to be bored having to sit there that long and listen to the instructor go on and on. Thankfully we get a few breaks in between, 15 mins. ones I think...? I'm definitely bringing a book to read so I can entertain myself during then so I don't die of boredom. :rolleyes:

You bet, I'm glad you can handle it, I hope you come out on top. I had a 4 hour class in college once 2 days a week, horrible.

Unable to sell the last of my things and I really need to sell them.. Kinda getting irritated now.. Still need to meet with Job Corps and see what they can do for me.. Putting what very very very small amount of hope I could gather into this.. Feel like I'm getting too close to the fire here and that always leads to getting burned.

Anything to get you in a better position, sometimes we bite the bullet that we don't want to bite. I really do hope you find a solution.

I'm a little confused. I cannot get my sleeping pattern figured out. When I go to bed, my mind will not shut up. I'm also having headaches more often. I don't know if it is my allergies or what. My memory is getting a bit fuzzy as well. I can't remember if certain things actually happened or if I imagined them or dreamt them or what. I've tried putting a pad and pen by my bed so I can write down what I dream about, but it seems like nothing weird ever happens when I do that.

Also, Firefox says "dreamt" is not a word. I disagree.

I have the same problem. It helped to stop taking showers and nice long baths with aroma. Washing the sheets to make the smell nice and warm was a plus also. Keeping a cool room temperature promotes sleep. If you look at most insomniacs you well see that they usually have a warmer body temp. Try writing before bed to let out and try to clear your mind of things that are worrying you, things you need to do, etc. Whatever makes you feel better. Make sure you eat and drink enough healthy foods in the day along with a lot of water.

I have Firefox and see it highlighted in red. It is too a word! ::p:
* adds to dictionary*

TheGirlInTheCorner

I didn't really have any real involvement except reading Facebook comments about her death. My conscious seemed in control, at least I think so, anyway. Definitely no clairvoyant!

So it is a feeling rather than an action, ie you feel out of control of something in your life and friends usually symbolise different aspects of our own personalities. Oh dear! This is starting to sound far too analytical!! I had better stop! Anyway, basically it is nothing to worry about, it's just about reining something in when you're awake! I'm not a dream dictionary, but I do like stuff like that!

MikeyC

So it is a feeling rather than an action, ie you feel out of control of something in your life and friends usually symbolise different aspects of our own personalities. Oh dear! This is starting to sound far too analytical!! I had better stop! Anyway, basically it is nothing to worry about, it's just about reining something in when you're awake! I'm not a dream dictionary, but I do like stuff like that!
I don't know how to read dreams so I'm just going to have to take your word for it! It's nothing to worry about, for sure. Just going to pen that down as another strange dream. :)

You like to dissect dreams? Do you think they have a meaning to them?

lilmutegirl

I'm feeling a little productive--even though I've only done about 2 productive things thus far today--and it's 7 p.m. Maybe I'll get more of my to-do list done before bed tonight. :)