How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I was feeling alright earlier, and now I feel kind of depressed for...well, for no reason.

I'm also lucky to not be seriously injured. I cut two cars off and one of them yelled abuse at me, which I deserved 100%. I didn't see them coming, but if we crashed it would've been my fault and they would've smashed into my driver's side door. I'm such an idiot.

Maybe I'll turn in early tonight.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Very anxious, that rescheduled meeting with Capability Scotland is tomorrow afternoon. I don't know what I'm gonna say? I'm crap when it comes to talking about myself. ::(:

KiaKaha

Banned
Like garbage. Why does life have to be so constantly painful...
Its just nothing but heartache and despair and disappointment. Thats all life ever is. The same thing over and over again.

Life is nothing but one giant, self serving, dismally bleak, pathetic ball of ****.

No one cares about me... or my feelings.

Last edited:

TheGirlInTheCorner

I hope you can say exactly what you want to say. Good luck

Thank you x

I'm sure you'll be fine, my friend. Good luck. :)

Thanks need it!

It sounds as though you both like one another, but are unsure whether the other feels the same way. One of you needs to take the initiative and ask the other one out on an actual date, and Friday looks like the ideal chance for you to be that person. :) The worst thing that can happen is that he says no, but from what you've described so far I really don't think that will happen.

Hope you're able to do it. Good luck!

I hope you're right! I've already had those dreams that suggest I back out, but that is more likely my worry of other people being there. When I think about it rationally, the other people who work here are all like kids to me, so I shouldn't really care...

Srijita52

Like garbage. Why does life have to be so constantly painful...
Its just nothing but heartache and despair and disappointment. Thats all life ever is. The same thing over and over again.

Life is nothing but one giant, self serving, dismally bleak, pathetic ball of ****.

No one cares about me... or my feelings.

I'm sorry Kia, I know we've never met irl and only know each other by words but I care about your feelings. Hang in there.

Srijita52

Very anxious, that rescheduled meeting with Capability Scotland is tomorrow afternoon. I don't know what I'm gonna say? I'm crap when it comes to talking about myself. ::(:
Good luck with your meeting Graeme.
I was feeling alright earlier, and now I feel kind of depressed for...well, for no reason.

I'm also lucky to not be seriously injured. I cut two cars off and one of them yelled abuse at me, which I deserved 100%. I didn't see them coming, but if we crashed it would've been my fault and they would've smashed into my driver's side door. I'm such an idiot.

Maybe I'll turn in early tonight.
Same here, stay strong Mikey and I'm always here if you want to talk.
I'm sorry but don't beat yourself too much, you didn't see them. The good thing is no one got hurt. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

MikeyC

Same here, stay strong Mikey and I'm always here if you want to talk.
I'm sorry but don't beat yourself too much, you didn't see them. The good thing is no one got hurt. I hope you feel better tomorrow.
Thank you.

I didn't see them but that's how accidents start. Just a stupid move from me. But it's over now.

028ellie81

Feeling afraid for the future. I am wondering if I can ever get past this S.A.D to have a normal life (ie Husband, children, friends, social life). I don't want to live with this lonely existence forever. I feel weird

Srijita52

Feeling afraid for the future. I am wondering if I can ever get past this S.A.D to have a normal life (ie Husband, children, friends, social life). I don't want to live with this lonely existence forever. I feel weird
I'm sorry, I know the feeling of being afraid. I hope you can beat it someday.
Thank you.

I didn't see them but that's how accidents start. Just a stupid move from me. But it's over now.
I guess such mistakes happen sometimes, maybe you can be more careful in the future though.

lonely_drummer

Feeling depression settling in. I came very close to getting a bottle of whiskey lastnight and drowning myself in it. Stupid mind wont shut the **** up!!!

bcsr

Five days left of work at current job, followed by 8 days of vacation. This last week is going to feel so slow. lol.

Pretty excited - so ready to move on.

Rembrandt Broam

What kind of idiot? To suggest that you have been one, shows you have the humanity to admit you may have made a mistake, or could have done something better. Sometimes its useful to feel that way as we learn how to do things next time.

This is very true, but the kind of idiot I feel I am is someone who repeats certain patterns of behaviour. I know what I need to learn from my mistakes, but actually learning those lessons, especially when emotional issues are involved, can be difficult.

Chin up and enjoy the Queen's holiday :)

Indeed! Huzzah for her Majesty! Can I tempt you to another cup of tea and a cherry bakewell, Twig? :D

Srijita52

Feeling depression settling in. I came very close to getting a bottle of whiskey lastnight and drowning myself in it. Stupid mind wont shut the **** up!!!
I'm sorry drummer, but I agree with twiggle. Keeping your mind distracted can help very much. Hang in there.
This is very true, but the kind of idiot I feel I am is someone who repeats certain patterns of behaviour. I know what I need to learn from my mistakes, but actually learning those lessons, especially when emotional issues are involved, can be difficult.
I understand, I think it usually takes a while to change a certain behaviour and its even harder when your own emotions are playing a role. You'll make a lot of mistakes, but that's just a part of learning.
Five days left of work at current job, followed by 8 days of vacation. This last week is going to feel so slow. lol.

Pretty excited - so ready to move on.
That's good, I hope you enjoy your week.
feeling pissed,then I realize I feel like this because of my own fault and I get even more pissed. I just cant win.
I hope you can sort things out soon.