How are you feeling?

Nathália

I feel confused. Why are so many British people excited about the Queen's carnival? I never knew what was so exciting about waving flags at her...

I guess because she's like a celebrity and they want to see her? I don't know.

Oddly defensive. Need to shake this mood.

Moods just come about, it just happens. Defensive to me= irritability, but I know it can mean different things to different people.

Tired and annoyed. Had only 3 hours of sleep last night because I accidentally took my meds in the morning. I thought after months of sleeping peacefully at night that my body is accustomed to sleeping earlier. Nope. I guess I still need my meds to help me put to sleep.

I hope your rest is not off tonight. It's hard to get on track when you're off. Have a good rest.

I was feeling very down all day.

I got a text from the person I will probably be dating soon. As soon as I saw it I literally felt a warm feeling in my chest. I felt so much better.

This is nice, but it also worries me. I don't want to end up depending on someone else for my own happiness. That rarely turns out well.

I don't want to count this person as my "savior" - and I will make sure I don't do that.

Still, I can't deny how much more happy I am when I am talking with him. I guess it makes me feel normal for a while - like I am a normal 21-year-old woman with a potential boyfriend who cares about me and likes me just the way I am. I am not all the negative things I believe about myself.

I wonder if any of you can relate?

MikeyC

We never dated but there was a girl a few years ago who I would always love to get a text message from. It made me feel really good. I wished we could've dated but it didn't pan out that way. Never mind. I'm glad you have someone like that.

I feel alright today. I have a couple of things I want to do and if I get one of them done, I will feel like I accomplished something. My procrastination and motivation is really, really bad.

Feel like I'm holding my head above water.

The book I am reading is not helping but I'm so addicted to it I can't put it down.

I need to get outside more. It won't make everything wonderful, but it will certainly make me feel better, and I really need that at times like these.

Srijita52

FeelIng pretty down
I'm sorry.
We never dated but there was a girl a few years ago who I would always love to get a text message from. It made me feel really good. I wished we could've dated but it didn't pan out that way. Never mind. I'm glad you have someone like that.

I feel alright today. I have a couple of things I want to do and if I get one of them done, I will feel like I accomplished something. My procrastination and motivation is really, really bad.
I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be.
I can realate with procrastination and bad motivation, I hope you can do the things you want today, good luck!
I was feeling very down all day.

I got a text from the person I will probably be dating soon. As soon as I saw it I literally felt a warm feeling in my chest. I felt so much better.

This is nice, but it also worries me. I don't want to end up depending on someone else for my own happiness. That rarely turns out well.

I don't want to count this person as my "savior" - and I will make sure I don't do that.

Still, I can't deny how much more happy I am when I am talking with him. I guess it makes me feel normal for a while - like I am a normal 21-year-old woman with a potential boyfriend who cares about me and likes me just the way I am. I am not all the negative things I believe about myself.

I think just being concious about it which you are can help you from being depended on this person. I'm glad you have someone who makes you feel better though.

alwaysrunning

ok so i must say i fell extremely tupid and ridículos for feeling this way but i do. I feel jealous of my best friend, i love this girl but i feel jealous, i have never felt jealous of her accomplishments so i dont get why now? so we went to this picnic thing on campus for a language club and i've been doing really well with folloeing the therapist's advice about speaking to new people, and i thought i would do it here to at lest 10, now my friend is also just as shy as i but the thing is she's geourgous, while i am just well average 6/10 if i had to say. I usually did the introducing and whatnot because she was too afraid to do so at first, the thing is there were a lot of guys there so most of them ended up just focusing on her and leaving me completely out of the conversation. i felt odd and out of place, i was being friendly and talkative like i have been trying to do so for a while now but this just set me back. Am i jealous because she is better looking than i, i hope not because that would make me as shallow as the people i always complain about, but if not then what? :( i am ridiculously pathetic, but i guess a least im admitting it right ahhhhhh :/

Srijita52

ok so i must say i fell extremely tupid and ridículos for feeling this way but i do. I feel jealous of my best friend, i love this girl but i feel jealous, i have never felt jealous of her accomplishments so i dont get why now? so we went to this picnic thing on campus for a language club and i've been doing really well with folloeing the therapist's advice about speaking to new people, and i thought i would do it here to at lest 10, now my friend is also just as shy as i but the thing is she's geourgous, while i am just well average 6/10 if i had to say. I usually did the introducing and whatnot because she was too afraid to do so at first, the thing is there were a lot of guys there so most of them ended up just focusing on her and leaving me completely out of the conversation. i felt odd and out of place, i was being friendly and talkative like i have been trying to do so for a while now but this just set me back. Am i jealous because she is better looking than i, i hope not because that would make me as shallow as the people i always complain about, but if not then what? :( i am ridiculously pathetic, but i guess a least im admitting it right ahhhhhh :/

Its okay, jealousy is a natural feeling and it happens to everyone, it doesn't make you pathetic. I understand what you're going through. Maybe it might help to rationalise your feelings, and also you are you and while your friend might be gorgeous, I'm sure you're beautiful too. She's your best friend and I'm not telling you to avoid her but if you feel being around her is effecting your progress maybe you can also try practising your social skills on your own, of course that doesn't mean you never hang out with her but try to meet people without her as well.

dottie

disgusted. my bf... ex? will not communicate with me. we got in a fight on wednesday. friday i texted him once saying to let me know when he wants to talk. nothing. he just sent a very ambiguous text saying to let him know when i'm not bitter and that i must miss the cat, and that makes him sad. i responded with 3 texts and a call but he will not answer.

so apparently i am not allowed to be mad at him; and if so, he will not communicate. yeah, ignoring someone really diffuses the situation. pissed. hurt. disappointed.

Srijita52

disgusted. my bf... ex? will not communicate with me. we got in a fight on wednesday. friday i texted him once saying to let me know when he wants to talk. nothing. he just sent a very ambiguous text saying to let him know when i'm not bitter and that i must miss the cat, and that makes him sad. i responded with 3 texts and a call but he will not answer.

so apparently i am not allowed to be mad at him; and if so, he will not communicate. yeah, ignoring someone really diffuses the situation. pissed. hurt. disappointed.
I'm sorry, ignoring like this really isn't helpful, I hope he talks to you and both of you can sort it out.

dottie

yeah, i hope he comes around, too. the reason i got mad at him in the first place is because he won't communicate about our relationship on a deeper level. at all. he totally withdrew himself, would not talk about it, then gives me the silent treatment and gets manipulative and acts like it's me that is the problem. i guess this speaks volumes. or does it? is he just being a guy? i thought if he loved me enough he would communicate about these things.

if anyone wants to chime in on this- even with tough love- i'd like to hear. i'd especially like to hear male perspective. maybe you have insight. i'm at a loss.

Srijita52

^I think he's being really immature, being manipulative and giving you silent treatments isn't going to solve anything. I hope someone here can help you about it. Good luck.

RonFrank

yeah, i hope he comes around, too. the reason i got mad at him in the first place is because he won't communicate about our relationship on a deeper level. at all. he totally withdrew himself, would not talk about it, then gives me the silent treatment and gets manipulative and acts like it's me that is the problem. i guess this speaks volumes. or does it? is he just being a guy? i thought if he loved me enough he would communicate about these things.

if anyone wants to chime in on this- even with tough love- i'd like to hear. i'd especially like to hear male perspective. maybe you have insight. i'm at a loss.

I really dont get what's going on between you and your bf because the info available is really vague...

But anyways, I got mad at my gf because she came out of the blue and said "the relationship feels like its boring now..." I was in disbelieve when she said that after all the things we were going through at the moment. I instantly became enraged and didn't speak to her for a day. I eventually calmed down after that.

For a bf to not speak to his gf for almost a week is unheard of for me. I cant imagine being mad at my gf for that long.

I feel in the dark but, what do you mean about communicating about your relationship on a deeper level?

KiaKaha

Banned
You know that girl I dated a few weeks back and decided that I wanst for her.

Well I just found out she has a boyfriend now.

And my heart is breaking once again - I feel very sad. Heart wrenchingly so.

Last edited:

Minty

Lonely. I want romance in my life without all of the extra stuff that comes with a relationship. I don't really want a physical relationship. I just want someone to say that they love me.

Minty

You know that girl I dated a few weeks back and decided that I want for her.

Well I just found out she has a boyfriend now.

And my heart is breaking once again - I feel very sad. Heart wrenchingly so.

I'm sorry. :( Hang in there.