How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Don't ya just hate it when you're taken off guard and forced into a social situation by your family, when you least expect it? Nothing to say whatsoever, an awkwardly mumbled "Um, Hiya..." which just compounds the situations, making the interaction more unbareable. An awkward silence lingers. And then, you leave the living room, thinking you made a right f***in' idiot of yourself. :mad: ::(:

Sorry, just thinking aloud.

Last edited:

Srijita52

Don't ya just hate it when you're taken off guard and forced into a social situation by your family, when you least expect it? Nothing to say whatsoever, an awkwardly mumbled "Um, Hiya..." which just compounds the situations, making the interaction more unbareable. An awkward silence lingers. And then, you leave the living room, thinking you made a right f***in' idiot of yourself. :mad: ::(:

Yep, all the time.

MrSunday

This thread is a thread to vent, feel happy, be sad, just post your feelings at the moment

for me I'm relieved my hangover wore off from saturday :S blech!

apart from that feeling upbeat :)

I'm tired. I came back from work and I'm so fed up. I hate public transport. I hate driving (taking driving lessons at the moment). >_> In fact, I just hate going outside. I feel safe when I'm home.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just resting up after I sprained my right ankle today. No idea how I did it, which is weird. :confused: I'll be alright, though. :)

Phoenixx

Bored. Waiting for my mom to get done with work so I can go home. Right now I'm at my aunt's, since she needed some stuff done today. Thought it would've taken me at least a few hours. Only took me an hour. I've been bored for the last three. :p

psych

Wow, this board moves fast! Come back in after work, & like 4-5 more pages have been posted...

I got some very thoughtful replies from people about a situation on the job, must've been written after I had already crashed out in preparation for work.

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond yesterday, Srijita52, & Phoenixx... And anyone I may have missed.

Sorry to hear about your friends not being able to be in the same room, Srijita52. :( Maybe they'll get wise someday & realize that life is too short for all that drama.

Phoenixx, I've had to pull away from certain family members due to their toxicity... Had to protect myself. Some people, you just can't help.
& I hope u can find a way to quell your boredom. :)

Well, I survived another day... & Monday is time & 1/2 for pay. ;)

Phoenixx

Phoenixx, I've had to pull away from certain family members due to their toxicity... Had to protect myself. Some people, you just can't help.
& I hope u can find a way to quell your boredom. :)
^ Yeah I understand. My mom had a quick talk with me this morning, said she "encourages me to move out." She made it clear that she wasn't trying to kick me out, but said that "you'd be so much happier out on your own. You're unhappy here." While I'm surprised and kind of hate that she's finally seeing partly how depressed I am, I guess I can't hide it forever.

Oh and I'm finally home, so I'm not quite so bored anymore. ::p:

MikeyC

Off to a wedding shortly. I'm so anxious about this. I don't want to go and my heart is doing flip-flops. Ahh. Wish me luck.

Srijita52

Sorry to hear about your friends not being able to be in the same room, Srijita52. :( Maybe they'll get wise someday & realize that life is too short for all that drama.
Thank you psych, yeah, I hope they realize it too.
Off to a wedding shortly. I'm so anxious about this. I don't want to go and my heart is doing flip-flops. Ahh. Wish me luck.
Good luck Mikey. I hope you'll be fine. :)

MsBuzzkillington

I HATE that. My mom LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to do this to me. She knows I hate talking to people and she knows I hate hugging people. But yet she will be like "here talk to so and so" I am like I don't want to and she will say "Please, for me, please do it, for me?" And she will make things sooooo awkward and force me into it. Same thing with hugs, she will say "Aw come on, give Aunt Nell a hug" and I will shake my head nervously "aw come on just do it, just do it, come on" That makes things so so much worse because not only am I being forced into a situation that makes me uncomfortable but I look like a horrible person that doesn't want to hug the other person. I am sure they feel insulted and take it personally when it has nothing to do with them.