How are you feeling?

Srijita52

I HATE that. My mom LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to do this to me. She knows I hate talking to people and she knows I hate hugging people. But yet she will be like "here talk to so and so" I am like I don't want to and she will say "Please, for me, please do it, for me?" And she will make things sooooo awkward and force me into it. Same thing with hugs, she will say "Aw come on, give Aunt Nell a hug" and I will shake my head nervously "aw come on just do it, just do it, come on" That makes things so so much worse because not only am I being forced into a situation that makes me uncomfortable but I look like a horrible person that doesn't want to hug the other person. I am sure they feel insulted and take it personally when it has nothing to do with them.

My mom is somewhat same specially when she's with my aunt who's famous for forcing me to do such things. I'm sorry you're going through this too.

Invisibleman

Man I hate hippies,I was looking forward to enjoying Montreal this summer. "Duuuuuuuuuude were like totally in a recession maaaaaaaaaaan, like totally hard timess ya know" paaaalease, Canada has one of the most stable economies on the planet right now. Get a f**king part time job and raise your 300 dollars and gtfo-_- :mad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I wish I could stop thinking about my father for a moment, and try focus on other things. I mean, it's been nearly 2 weeks since he died. I don't mean that in a bad way, or anything... it's just that I want to move on, but don't have the energy or motivation to do so. Because I'm feeling really down, lately.

MrSunday

I wish I could stop thinking about my father for a moment, and try focus on other things. I mean, it's been nearly 2 weeks since he died. I don't mean that in a bad way, or anything... it's just that I want to move on, but don't have the energy or motivation to do so. Because I'm feeling really down, lately.

It is normal to feel down when someone dies. This feeling will go away in time. Have a rest.

KiaKaha

Banned

I am really sorry man.

There is no need to question or feel bad about any feeling you may be experiencing - you grieve in your own way, and that's OK. Losing a loved one, will take quite some time to heal - and it will always leave a hole in your heart, but it will get better.... in time.

My condolences to you.

psych

Cranky, & slightly irritated with myself for allowing stress from my job to ruin my sleep for my day off.

Do normal people carry stress around with them like this for days at a time? I wonder if people at work take a humiliating trip to the office this hard? Do they carry the experience with them for days and days analyzing it like this?
Does it make them break out, & lose sleep too?
fun_84.gif
:rolleyes:

Srijita52

Ohh I'm getting depressed again for no apparent reason ::(:
I'm sorry, it happens to me too. Hang in there.
Cranky, & slightly irritated with myself for allowing stress from my job to ruin my sleep for my day off.

Do normal people carry stress around with them like this for days at a time? I wonder if people at work take a humiliating trip to the office this hard? Do they carry the experience with them for days and days analyzing it like this?
Does it make them break out, & lose sleep too?
fun_84.gif
:rolleyes:
I'm so sorry, I know I'd do the same as you. Is there anyway you can try to reduce your stress? Or maybe divert your mind by doing something you like?
I'm sorry Graeme, I agree with everyone it'll eventually get better. Stay strong.

psych

I'm so sorry, I know I'd do the same as you. Is there anyway you can try to reduce your stress? Or maybe divert your mind by doing something you like?

I'll survive, I just hate it, ya know?
It's early, & I'm only going on my second cup of tea. I will take my supplements soon. (which include lots of nifty capsules to help fight anxiety)
& Later, I'm going out for a short spell with a friend. Thanks. :)

Srijita52

I'll survive, I just hate it, ya know?
It's early, & I'm only going on my second cup of tea. I will take my supplements soon. (which include lots of nifty capsules to help fight anxiety)
& Later, I'm going out for a short spell with a friend. Thanks. :)

It sure sucks. I hope you feel better. :)

AsTimeBurns

Had a sort of heartburn feeling all down my throat and chest for a week now. Pretty sure it's a combination of 2 things: catarrh stuck in the throat, which I get loads of especially if I drink milk (and I had 3 huge glasses of milkshake the day before it started), and trapped gas in the chest.

Neither of them seem to be going away though and it's really quite uncomfortable.,

alak

My first post here... I'm not feeling so hot. My heart has been pounding and I've felt nauseous for a week or two. I love sleeping and that usually makes me feel better but during the past few days I have only been able to sleep for a few hours each night. I lost my appetite too.

Srijita52

My first post here... I'm not feeling so hot. My heart has been pounding and I've felt nauseous for a week or two. I love sleeping and that usually makes me feel better but during the past few days I have only been able to sleep for a few hours each night. I lost my appetite too.

Hi alak, welcome to SPW.
I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon.