How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Thanks for the support, guys. :)

I tried to make my feelings known, but I don't think she understood me. She doesn't think there is anything else wrong with me, though, and neither do my parents. I think I was just trying to find an excuse for why I'm not getting better at the rate I want to. I feel better after talking to my mom and dad, so all is okay on the super front.
That's good that you're feeling better. Even though you're not getting better at the rate you want, the point is that you're getting better! It's a long road filled with potholes and speed bumps.

Miserable.

- I sometimes wonder why some users come here if they have it all figured out, but whatever.

I just feel like giving up. I am tired of being misuderstood.

Yes thats right, I feel unhappy, depressed, hopeless and unlikeable - sorry for feeling that way. Wish I could just snap out of it like everyone else.

I am alone, isolated, unsupported and unimportant. Nothing I say seems to matter or make sense. I am just a constant source of frustration for anyone who knows me.

A waste. I hate my life.
I like you and your life. And you're not a waste. And I understand you. Chat to me whenever you need it, mate.

Srijita52

Drained and exhausted. The party wasn't far from my place so we decided to relax and take a bit time before arriving, but my one super punctual friend who prefers to arrive one hour early pushed us. We ended up going a bit too early it wasn't bad though, we met a friend whom I haven't seen for last two years. We were enjoying ourselves and thankfully I wasn't too nervous either untill my two friends who almost can't stand each other started to fight over a stupid issue. The rest of us tried to stop them but it came to a point where people started laughing at us. We had to leave the party, the two are still very mad at each other and won't even talk. Also its way too hot today.

MikeyC

Drained and exhausted. The party wasn't far from my place so we decided to relax and take a bit time before arriving, but my one super punctual friend who prefers to arrive one hour early pushed us. We ended up going a bit too early it wasn't bad though, we met a friend whom I haven't seen for last two years. We were enjoying ourselves and thankfully I wasn't too nervous either untill my two friends who almost can't stand each other started to fight over a stupid issue. The rest of us tried to stop them but it came to a point where people started laughing at us. We had to leave the party, the two are still very mad at each other and won't even talk. Also its way too hot today.
Fights suck. Seems like everything else went to plan, though, which is nice. Are you glad you went?

Srijita52

Miserable.

- I sometimes wonder why some users come here if they have it all figured out, but whatever.

I just feel like giving up. I am tired of being misuderstood.

Yes thats right, I feel unhappy, depressed, hopeless and unlikeable - sorry for feeling that way. Wish I could just snap out of it like everyone else.

I am alone, isolated, unsupported and unimportant. Nothing I say seems to matter or make sense. I am just a constant source of frustration for anyone who knows me.

A waste. I hate my life.
You're so not a waste. Being misunderstood sucks. Its hard to just snap out of depression and hopelessness. I'm always here for you Kia, if you ever want to talk.

Srijita52

Fights suck. Seems like everything else went to plan, though, which is nice. Are you glad you went?

Yeah, I'm glad. I met an old friend and also socialized a bit. So mostly it was okay, except for the fight of course. Both of them are still very angry though and blaming all of us for some reason.

MikeyC

Yeah, I'm glad. I met an old friend and also socialized a bit. So mostly it was okay, except for the fight of course. Both of them are still very angry though and blaming all of us for some reason.
That's good. It's unfortunate that your two friends had to bring down the experience for the rest of you, though. I wonder if they'll ever sort out their issues. Either way, I'm glad you had a good time. :)

Srijita52

That's good. It's unfortunate that your two friends had to bring down the experience for the rest of you, though. I wonder if they'll ever sort out their issues. Either way, I'm glad you had a good time. :)
Thank you. :)
Yeah, I wonder that too, things always end up this way whenever they're together. It seems almost impossible for them to get along.

MikeyC

Thank you. :)
Yeah, I wonder that too, things always end up this way whenever they're together. It seems almost impossible for them to get along.
Thankfully you don't have to deal with it, but you have to be around it. It's unfortunate but there's not much you can do. Now you can relax and rest. :)