How are you feeling?

lonely_drummer

Meh, not bad just got home from the doctors office and apparently I just gotta tough it out with these meds for a couple more weeks to see if they get any worse, then if things don't get better she will put me on other meds. Blah, still gotta deal with it though, oh well I guess I've been through worse. I'll just have to keep telling myself that. Oooooo good news my Ck enzyme value is down to 300 which is normal and hell of a lot better than 49,000 lol

That sucks that you're lonely, Arthur. At the risk of sounding like I've missed the obvious, any reason why?

Well the reasons of why I'm alone are way too complicated for this thread. Right now is mostly because I haven't been in the best mood and I've have little to no time to talk with the people I'm the closest to.

MikeyC

Well the reasons of why I'm alone are way too complicated for this thread. Right now is mostly because I haven't been in the best mood and I've have little to no time to talk with the people I'm the closest to.
I'm sorry, man. When we're not in the best mood, that can definitely have an adverse effect on us. If you need to chat to someone you can PM me. :)

dottie

Huh? She's getting paid MORE to STAY??? Who missed the memo about what a total b@#ch she is! Well, at least her evil has been diverted for the time being and you don't have to deal with her crap!

i know, right? it seems crazy that they would pay her more to stay... but the vice president is busy training in another department so if my supervisor left there would be no one to train her replacement. it really wouldn't be that big of a deal if she left but they just don't want to deal with it, is really what it comes down to. plus, i don't think they have any idea how nasty she can be because our department is in a separate room and she puts on a good face as soon as any higher-ups are around.

it's been pretty nice lately so i am grateful. very! ::eek::

Shyangel

I'm feeling disappointed because AMC didn't call me back today which means I didn't get the job....This is only the 2nd one, but I'm starting to think it isn't possible for me to get a job. These are really easy simple jobs, if I'm not getting hired at these I'm not sure I can get hired at any...I don't know if I can keep putting myself out there to get rejected. I'm gonna try, I'm not sure how much longer, but I'm gonna try.

MsBuzzkillington

Oh, Shyangel, don't think that at all. You have to remember that there are hundreds of other people that are trying to get the same simple jobs are you. Finding a job is really, really hard. Don't give up! You will find a job and you will be great at it.

KiaKaha

Banned
I'm feeling disappointed because AMC didn't call me back today which means I didn't get the job....This is only the 2nd one, but I'm starting to think it isn't possible for me to get a job. These are really easy simple jobs, if I'm not getting hired at these I'm not sure I can get hired at any...I don't know if I can keep putting myself out there to get rejected. I'm gonna try, I'm not sure how much longer, but I'm gonna try.

Don't get disheartened. I know how it feels - lots of people have the same trouble. You have only had 2 job applications that is not even close to coming to the conclusion that it is impossible for you to get a job. I know its makes you feel bad - but you got to keep trying, because otherwise if you dont you are guaranteed to not get a job at all. You can do it Shyangel. Trust me.

Employers are often not very kind to people who are not working already or lack experience - they reject for silly reasons sometimes. Just another illustration of the dismissive attitude of modern society. Their loss....but I have faith in you.

Srijita52

People are not true. After giving it some thought I actually found a way to blame myself for it. ::p: Silly, I know. My mind is a strange place even for me. Though, it made me giggle.
Some people can be really fake, its like you can never know who they truly are but I agree with SilentBird. There're some nice and good hearted people out there.
I know our minds can really confuse us at times. It can make a simple thing look way more complicated.
I'm sorry Shyangel. I agree with everyone, getting a job is very hard. I'm sure you can get one somewhere. Don't give up.