How are you feeling?

MrJones

I'm soo nervous right now. I had a really tiring day at uni, 10 hours there and I had a big headache, also got anxious and had to take a couple of lorazepams.
And when I get home what do I do? Rest? Noooo.
I talked about recording a video for SPW and I said "Now or never", so I took the cam and created a YT account.
Now I'm even more scared :S

Phoenixx

^ Hey, you posted a video (which I still have to watch)! Take care of yourself, Jonesy. You did a lot today, you deserve a nice rest. :)

Did the look of this place change a little?

I'm mad at myself. I stayed up until 7 this morning before going to bed and I woke up at 2pm. I don't really have a problem getting up early. I just can't seem to go to bed earlier. So I might have to ban myself from Tumblr or the computer all together for a while until I get this sorted out.

1BlackSheep

Did the look of this place change a little?

I'm mad at myself. I stayed up until 7 this morning before going to bed and I woke up at 2pm. I don't really have a problem getting up early. I just can't seem to go to bed earlier. So I might have to ban myself from Tumblr or the computer all together for a while until I get this sorted out.
I'm having the same problem! It's a good thing I work the late shifts!

MikeyC

Changing sleeping patterns can be difficult. Do what you need to do, superfluous. :)

KiaKaha

Banned
I was shown some warmth and kindness today by a friendly girl who I used to work with.
She didnt charge me for some photocopying i needed done - she smiled and asked how I was.

It made my day. Its things like that that really make a difference to my life and how I feel about myself and the world around me.

MikeyC

I was shown some warmth and kindness today by a friendly girl who I used to work with.
She didnt charge me for some photocopying i needed done - she smiled and asked how I was.

It made my day. Its things like that that really make a difference to my life and how I feel about myself and the world around me.
This is good. It should happen more often to you. :)

lonely_drummer

Good, feeling some relief. My mom insisted the other day that I take a phone number from her. It's the number of one of her friends daughters who suffered from a few seizures about a year ago and said that I should text her. My mom has probably noticed my stress lately, especially with the medications I'm on and said that maybe talking to someone who's gone through the same might help out. I avoided at first thinking, I cant just text some person I had never met before, some complete stranger saying, hey how bout them seizures? But my mom just kept nagging and nagging, texting me a bunch asking if I had done it yet. So today I just figured screw it, I'll just do it to get my mom off my back. So I did it and I must say, mothers DO know best. This girl had a lot to tell me, some really good information and it did bring quite a bit of comfort knowing that this person actually knows what I'm talking about since she had to deal with it too. We've been chatting throughout the day and I might have made a new friend which rarely happens to me.

Srijita52

That's great Kia. :)

Srijita52

Good, feeling some relief. My mom insisted the other day that I take a phone number from her. It's the number of one of her friends daughters who suffered from a few seizures about a year ago and said that I should text her. My mom has probably noticed my stress lately, especially with the medications I'm on and said that maybe talking to someone who's gone through the same might help out. I avoided at first thinking, I cant just text some person I had never met before, some complete stranger saying, hey how bout them seizures? But my mom just kept nagging and nagging, texting me a bunch asking if I had done it yet. So today I just figured screw it, I'll just do it to get my mom off my back. So I did it and I must say, mothers DO know best. This girl had a lot to tell me, some really good information and it did bring quite a bit of comfort knowing that this person actually knows what I'm talking about since she had to deal with it too. We've been chatting throughout the day and I might have made a new friend which rarely happens to me.
I'm sure it must've been helpful to chat to her. I'm glad you made a new friend.

MikeyC

How fantastic. I'm happy, man. Finally someone who can understand your plight. :)

Phoenixx

Bored, guilty, and slightly ticked. I've been in the house for the last three days, not doing anything but sitting at a computer playing games and reading. Procrastination and laziness have taken over, yet it also doesn't help that I live in the middle of no where with no license or vehicle, so I can't do what I want/need to get done on my own. Thus, I have to wait around for a ride, and my family has been working all week. I was also invited to a friend's house tonight for the first time in a while... and I declined. I haven't slept over that particular friend's house in over a year since my anxiety's gotten worse. Sometimes I even wonder why I have friends when I've declined invites from them so many times. :confused:::(:

Phoenixx

^ That's so great, drummer! I'm happy for you! :)

Phoenixx

^ Awesome! I completely understand. Sometimes even the most simple and kindest of gestures someone does can make my day.