How are you feeling?

CillaHasBrainActivity

I feel good right now. Why can't I feel like this all the time? Why do I have to be so anxious and afraid of absolutely nothing the rest of the time? It's very frustrating.

So, I'm good, but slightly frustrated because of that lol.

KiaKaha

Banned
I need some company. Sitting inside my own head and being continually isolated really really is not good for me.

I am really lonely.

Phoenixx

Confused. And slightly pissed. I just finished watching the season finale of Supernatural. I'm disappointed. That didn't feel like a season finale. Really, what the heck did I watch?? :confused:

Srijita52

I need some company. Sitting inside my own head and being continually isolated really really is not good for me.

I am really lonely.
I'm sorry Kia.
Sore and bored. Not much to do when u can't use your arms
That sucks. I really hope you get well soon.
Terrified! One of my online friends from a different forum is calling me in a couple hours
Good luck! I hope the conversation goes well.

Srijita52

Irritated. I'm sick of people trying to change me into something that I'm not. I know I'm stupid, I suck at everything but I am who I am. If you don't like me there's nothing I can do here.

Phoenixx

Irritated. I'm sick of people trying to change me into something that I'm not. I know I'm stupid, I suck at everything but I am who I am. If you don't like me there's nothing I can do here.
^ You're not stupid and you certainly don't suck at everything. Every day I jump on the forum and I see your optimistic replies for everyone. That's something to be proud of.

If those people don't like you, whomever they may be, it's their loss. You're a great person, Srijita. You shouldn't have to change for them. I'm sure there is at least one person out there in your life that likes you just for you. I know there are plenty of people here that enjoy who you are, me included. :)

MikeyC

I'm sorry Mikey, I hope you feel better.
^ You and me both. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for the both of us.
Thank you both. I wish I could disappear sometimes.

^ You're not stupid and you certainly don't suck at everything. Every day I jump on the forum and I see your optimistic replies for everyone. That's something to be proud of.

If those people don't like you, whomever they may be, it's their loss. You're a great person, Srijita. You shouldn't have to change for them. I'm sure there is at least one person out there in your life that likes you just for you. I know there are plenty of people here that enjoy who you are, me included. :)
Truth.

DeadmanWalking

You are anything but stupid:). I refuse to believe that you are. And you don't suck at everything; everyone has a talent, so you need to find yours. Maybe it's staring you in the face or maybe it's hidden in the world, but, either way, it's there and waiting for you. Don't let others affect you because they don't have the right or the power (as long as you set it so) to do so.

Srijita52

Thanks Phoenixx and Mikey :) I'm glad that some people like me for who I am.
Thank you both. I wish I could disappear sometimes.
^I know the feeling. Stay strong Mikey.

Srijita52

You are anything but stupid:). I refuse to believe that you are. And you don't suck at everything; everyone has a talent, so you need to find yours. Maybe it's staring you in the face or maybe it's hidden in the world, but, either way, it's there and waiting for you. Don't let others affect you because they don't have the right or the power (as long as you set it so) to do so.
Thank you. :)

lyricalliaisons

Better than before. I saw my cat across the street. I couldn't catch her, but I feel better now that I know where she is and that she's okay.

May be my mood comes in waves? after what it was being and overall not stinky year, seems that my overall depressive mood from last year is coming back. Hopefully is because I'm not super busy with studies right now so it would be temporary, but even in that case, the choose between stress and depression doesn't seem very nice.