How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Pretty stressed out. I self-harmed yesterday, as a result. I know - stupid, it doesn't make things any better or help matters.

Got to go get measure this week to see if I can get a new wheelchair. Then, I've got a social worker coming to see me in a few weeks, which I'm definitely not looking forward to.

Feeling_Nothing

What's the matter?

I can imagine. Would you try a dating site?

Oh no, I mean, everyone there is there for a purpose. I feel like it's almost obligated to "date" people there...I just have no options of meeting people and here in Belgium everyone is so anti-social it's not even funny anymore...

MikeyC

Oh no, I mean, everyone there is there for a purpose. I feel like it's almost obligated to "date" people there...I just have no options of meeting people and here in Belgium everyone is so anti-social it's not even funny anymore...
Maybe you're meeting the wrong people? I don't know. Hopefully you can rid yourself of loneliness very soon because it's not healthy to stay up for hours thinking about it.

Feeling_Nothing

Maybe you're meeting the wrong people? I don't know. Hopefully you can rid yourself of loneliness very soon because it's not healthy to stay up for hours thinking about it.

I know it isn't, It's been like this for couple months, hardly getting any sleep and the only way I can sleep is when I'm on painkillers. I have no clue on how to change and it bothers me. The usual things like take up a hobby etc doesn't work. Maybe in America it does because people are A LOT more social there but it doesn't here...

MikeyC

I know it isn't, It's been like this for couple months, hardly getting any sleep and the only way I can sleep is when I'm on painkillers. I have no clue on how to change and it bothers me. The usual things like take up a hobby etc doesn't work. Maybe in America it does because people are A LOT more social there but it doesn't here...
I don't really have any advice for you, mate, but hang in there and things will come around.

Phoenixx

A bit annoyed. My morning class was cancelled and I didn't get the memo. I could've slept in! Instead I got here a little later than I wanted, ran to my locker, then ran to the classroom so I wasn't late only to see it empty.

Blahhhh
Oh well. At least I got a day off I guess.

MikeyC

A bit annoyed. My morning class was cancelled and I didn't get the memo. I could've slept in! Instead I got here a little later than I wanted, ran to my locker, then ran to the classroom so I wasn't late only to see it empty.

Blahhhh
Oh well. At least I got a day off I guess.
You weren't planning a day off but now you have one, so it's time to enjoy it. What will you do?

montejocarlo

I don't really have any advice for you, mate, but hang in there and things will come around.

this is a bit off-topic but i really need to say this: mikey, i think you're the sweetest person in this forum. just thought you should know. i'm a fan. :)