How are you feeling?

WeirdyMcGee

eyes hurt from crying all the way home.
not the worst night, though... I took a big step at least.
Might have fallen flat on my face, but I did it I guess... -__-

MikeyC

Sorry you were crying. Must have been very difficult to sit there with all those people. I'm proud of you for making that step, though.

I'm really glad you took that step, even though it was hard.

Today was very, very strange. The cat is acting like herself. She is begging for treats and, right now, curled up on my bed. But my sister has been crying half of the day, I've been worrying most of the day, and even my dad cried a bit. I can't recall the last time I've seen him cry. It's been a rough, but satisfying day.

I just saw a baby fish swimming around in my 29 gallon tank. Now I have to go investigate and see if I can find out who the proud mom and dad are.

MikeyC

Today was very, very strange. The cat is acting like herself. She is begging for treats and, right now, curled up on my bed. But my sister has been crying half of the day, I've been worrying most of the day, and even my dad cried a bit. I can't recall the last time I've seen him cry. It's been a rough, but satisfying day.
My dad cried when we had to put our last cat down. That's the last time I've seen him cry and that was August, 2010. Pets are part of the family. How are you feeling about it all?

My dad cried when we had to put our last cat down. That's the last time I've seen him cry and that was August, 2010. Pets are part of the family. How are you feeling about it all?

I'm nervous. I didn't want to go for a walk today because I was afraid she might be dead when I got home. And I don't want to get too used to having her back, because she's not going to get better even if it takes a while for her to really get sick. My dad was happy that we brought her home, but it reminded him of his parents and their deaths and, added with all the other stress he is under, he just broke. I didn't even think about his parents and how this might effect him and I feel really selfish for that. But his mom died when I was 4 and his dad died about 15 years before I was born, so I don't really remember them or even know a lot about them. It was just a sobfest in the superfluous household today. ;)

MikeyC

I'm nervous. I didn't want to go for a walk today because I was afraid she might be dead when I got home. And I don't want to get too used to having her back, because she's not going to get better even if it takes a while for her to really get sick. My dad was happy that we brought her home, but it reminded him of his parents and their deaths and, added with all the other stress he is under, he just broke. I didn't even think about his parents and how this might effect him and I feel really selfish for that. But his mom died when I was 4 and his dad died about 15 years before I was born, so I don't really remember them or even know a lot about them. It was just a sobfest in the superfluous household today. ;)
Don't feel selfish about it - you had no idea it would affect him like that. I can understand you're nervous and just waiting for the inevitable. A sobfest is natural and will probably continue for a while yet.

MikeyC

I'm feeling...okay. Nothing great, nothing terrible. I could tip over the edge later. I think it's the boredom destroying me more than anything.

Iluv

At this moment, anger. Pure anger.
But yet deep down I know it's just a veil for certain things that are like parasites, eating away at me.

Last edited:

Iluv

What's on your mind?

Oh so much to list. I think I've been masking my anxiety & sadness for so long from people that I've done the utmost stupid things and it's just down spiralling from there. My quick anger has faded, but my sadness won't go away no matter what I do. And oh boy, the things I'm doing to stop it are not helping, making it worse.

MikeyC

Oh so much to list. I think I've been masking my anxiety & sadness for so long from people that I've done the utmost stupid things and it's just down spiralling from there. My quick anger has faded, but my sadness won't go away no matter what I do. And oh boy, the things I'm doing to stop it are not helping, making it worse.
Sometimes you've got to let people know how you feel. Bottling it up for too long will just hurt you more than you think. Remember you can PM me if you feel you need to.

Iluv

Sometimes you've got to let people know how you feel. Bottling it up for too long will just hurt you more than you think. Remember you can PM me if you feel you need to.

Yeah, thanks I will take you up on that when I can put into words my scatter brain of a mind.

hidwell

Annoyed, England is having its worst drought in 30 years. So when I go over it won't be the pleasant green land I remember.