How are you feeling?

polishgirl

Have you been going out much? Making yourself known will land you some cool friends. :)

Haha you always help me out! Thank you so much :) Maybe it's time I help you out somehow... How have you been feeing?

Yeah, I've been going out much. I do talk a lot also, I'm an extrovert, for sure. It's just that I can't actually maintain friendships... Spring Break was last week and only one person reached out to me throughout the whole week. It's like I push away people with my personality, they do not feel interested in what I say. But I also see everything in very dark colors, which makes it even harder for me to determine what is true... I don't know. i feel so lost. And lonely.

MikeyC

Haha you always help me out! Thank you so much :) Maybe it's time I help you out somehow... How have you been feeing?

Yeah, I've been going out much. I do talk a lot also, I'm an extrovert, for sure. It's just that I can't actually maintain friendships... Spring Break was last week and only one person reached out to me throughout the whole week. It's like I push away people with my personality, they do not feel interested in what I say. But I also see everything in very dark colors, which makes it even harder for me to determine what is true... I don't know. i feel so lost. And lonely.
You're welcome. I've been feeing at a very reasonable rate, but if you meant "feeling," then I've been quite up-and-down. Nothing to worry about, though. :)

Having one person contact you again is better than nobody! Have you replied? Seeing everything in dark colours doesn't help but you still got someone to get back to you. If you harness that you could make lots of friends, then they'll introduce you to their friends, and so on and so forth and you could have a massive group. :)

polishgirl

You're welcome. I've been feeing at a very reasonable rate, but if you meant "feeling," then I've been quite up-and-down. Nothing to worry about, though. :)

Having one person contact you again is better than nobody! Have you replied? Seeing everything in dark colours doesn't help but you still got someone to get back to you. If you harness that you could make lots of friends, then they'll introduce you to their friends, and so on and so forth and you could have a massive group. :)

Haha, I love how many typos I make. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I definitely have to check my posts more carefully, until now it hasn't worked out so well.

Nothing to worry about? I trust you on this one! Yet... I feel like there is a little more to the story. Why have you been feeling up-and-down lately?

I did reply and actually met with her. Then, the same day I went to a huge party and met some people there... It's just that I meet them, share a laugh with them, come back to school and never exchange a words again. I do not know how to approach people, I have to be approached. I'm too scared I'm throwing myself at them.

MikeyC

Haha, I love how many typos I make. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I definitely have to check my posts more carefully, until now it hasn't worked out so well.

Nothing to worry about? I trust you on this one! Yet... I feel like there is a little more to the story. Why have you been feeling up-and-down lately?
Haha, I'm just joshing with you. :) Well, it was my birthday a week ago and yeah, just been thinking a lot (over-thinking) about my life so yeah, it's been quite a burden. You shouldn't worry about me, though. :)

I did reply and actually met with her. Then, the same day I went to a huge party and met some people there... It's just that I meet them, share a laugh with them, come back to school and never exchange a words again. I do not know how to approach people, I have to be approached. I'm too scared I'm throwing myself at them.
That's awesome! :D Even though there was little associating at school, she'll likely invite you to more parties/get-togethers and you'll get to know them a lot more and it'll be great. Things are in motion already!

Silatuyok

I feel...anxious, and indecisive. I didn't show up for my interview at the zoo today, mainly because I would have been five minutes late, and also because I'm not sure that I want to leave my current job. But then, I set up an interview for a different job just this evening, so I'm back to feeling optimistic about a possible change in jobs...I'm so confusing. ::(:

MikeyC

I feel...anxious, and indecisive. I didn't show up for my interview at the zoo today, mainly because I would have been five minutes late, and also because I'm not sure that I want to leave my current job. But then, I set up an interview for a different job just this evening, so I'm back to feeling optimistic about a possible change in jobs...I'm so confusing. ::(:
Perhaps you're still searching for what you want to do exactly. Nothing wrong with that at all. Go with your heart.

lonely_drummer

Phew! Exhausted! Went on a mad bike session today. I did about 12km, not bad, its still a bit muddy on the trails but its still alright. It was wipe out day though lol. I wiped out 3 times lol. Flew over my bars once and almost slipped off a cliff into a river but I escaped both without a scratch and just laughed it off. And the third was just silly but the only one that did any damage lol. I was wearing these horrible sunglasses which was great in the sun but once I went into the trees it was darkness. So i just kinda clipped a tree and flew off my bike and cut my leg pretty good but whatever, you can't get better without some of that. I got this cool ap for my phone that maps my whole session and gives me a bunch of other cool info. Yeah!

Srijita52

Phew! Exhausted! Went on a mad bike session today. I did about 12km, not bad, its still a bit muddy on the trails but its still alright. It was wipe out day though lol. I wiped out 3 times lol. Flew over my bars once and almost slipped off a cliff into a river but I escaped both without a scratch and just laughed it off. And the third was just silly but the only one that did any damage lol. I was wearing these horrible sunglasses which was great in the sun but once I went into the trees it was darkness. So i just kinda clipped a tree and flew off my bike and cut my leg pretty good but whatever, you can't get better without some of that. I got this cool ap for my phone that maps my whole session and gives me a bunch of other cool info. Yeah!
I'm glad you had a great day. I hope your leg heals soon :)