How are you feeling?

You're welcome, BlueDays. The free lunch was great, and it was a chance to piece together the events of Saturday night, especially the bits I missed after I left. I still feel a bit anxious when talking to people, which is something I'd like to get away from.

Anyway, the point is: free lunch was sweet!

So did you find out what happend to Blake that night? Where did he end up?

MikeyC

So did you find out what happend to Blake that night? Where did he end up?
Yeah, he accidentally went with another group (don't know how!), then caught a train back to his place in the early hours of Sunday morning by himself. Luckily he wasn't hurt!

I didn't had anything similar to a Halloween party or anything like that planned for tonight, and I don't care about that. I just wanted to go with my usual routine of every night but for reasons beyond my control I had to go to bed early.

And I'm not happy at all about that.

TheRadicalAnxiousLefty

Woke up feeling miserable, like all the joy had been vacuumed from my soul. Things now seem a little less worse, but still pretty bad. My thoughts continually drift towards that dreaded email I still have not yet opened--the one that will tell me, beyond a doubt, that I have failed university, and will be excluded from the program. It has been three weeks, and I still just stare at it, too afraid to click. It's always on my mind.

For all you "l**e" peope, GOTO SKIP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanting to take a risk
Me an' all (he he he)

This is where i'm at right now (not that anybody on here gives a FlyiN F*Ck)

BaStArD F__k f__K F__k - I wAnNa DrInK mYsElF tO d..... (like AmyW). Of course i absolutely PALE in comparison, but i have some pretty special talents myself. I've got the "tools" to do so, if ya know what i mean.

Am drnk, yes, and sig aggro, and somewhat pissed .. AT people ingeneral, whetehr on socialphobiaworld or whervere, its all the same really. Poeple are peolple - when you NNED them, they are nowhere to be seen, PATEHTIC!!!. They fail you wehn you DONT ned em, and when DO need em.

This aint a drunkin rant, this is THE REAL ME talkin, for a change - alcohol get rid of the lies, and leave the truth...

Edit: I appeprecate socialphobiaworld, like most here, but once again am frustarted at life, and the only "target" or "outlet" i have is socialphobiaworld. This is unhealthy, to have ONLY one place for social st*f, but thats my reality. And okay, so if a certain TFW moderator decides to give me anther "infraction" for "misbehavor" then so be it, but that would only serve to confrim my current rising "doubts" about humanity.

Basically, i have been getting more & more frustraetd with poeple overall. In my current "time of crisis" it just seems that there is ABSOLTELY NOONE willing to "help me out" (to help my "Mr Hyde"). Everybody it seems is just self-centredly out for #1, & those who "bow down to" #1 - all others are like "dishwater".

Maybe its time to move-on from socialphobiaworld, as it seems to be all just me GIVING GIVING GIVING, and recieiving basically ZERO the other way.

I might create a thread on this, ya know, to get some appropraite feedback (as this "How are you feeling?" thread is probably not the place to rant on about "how i'm feeling" & expect any particular supportive/engaging response - not complaining, is just how it is)

YEs, i AM IN A VERY BAD WAY .. but i'm not about to "do myself in", as i never have done before now, and so i won't in the [near] future. I "don't do" the big S. thing. I just do the big P. thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SKIP: Please completely ignore this post (like you wold completely ignore me as a person) ----> Proceed to (next post)

Last edited:

MikeyC

I appeprecate socialphobiaworld, like most here, but once again am frustarted at life, and the only "target" or "outlet" i have is socialphobiaworld. This is unhealthy, to have ONLY one place for social st*f, but thats my reality. And okay, so if a certain TFW moderator decides to give me anther "infraction" for "misbehavor" then so be it, but that would only serve to confrim my current rising "doubts" about humanity.

Basically, i have been getting more & more frustraetd with poeple overall. In my current "time of crisis" it just seems that there is ABSOLTELY NOONE willing to "help me out" (to help my "Mr Hyde"). Everybody it seems is just self-centredly out for #1, & those who "bow down to" #1 - all others are like "dishwater".

Maybe its time to move-on from socialphobiaworld, as it seems to be all just me GIVING GIVING GIVING, and recieiving basically ZERO the other way.
Mate, it's difficult to be heard, whether it be here, or in a crowd of a million people. I have noticed you, if that makes any difference whatsoever.

I can understand your stance of people needing to be "#1" all the time - I've told my friend about my social anxiety and he's certain it's all in my head and I can get rid of it with the click of my fingers. Basically that's code-speak for not wanting me to dish my issues onto him. I am getting the suspicion it's the same for you. Nobody is there to really let you vent properly and the way you want to about the deep issues you want to rid yourself of. It's unfortunate.

There's got to be someone in your life - a family member or a friend - who will let you talk. Discussing your issues with someone is the best way to lessen their impact on your life. SPW is not your only outlet, and even if it were, keep posting. It's better to let it out than to have all your emotions festering and boiling inside until the volcano spews vitriol on people that don't deserve it.

I'm going to assume you're nursing a hangover, so you'll get this tomorrow. I hope you're alright, buddy.

EscapeArtist

Torn between the Light and the Dark.

Well said! That's exactly how I feel. Wow

I feel very bad lately... unnatural, dark and numb. My computer and food addiction are spiraling lately. Nothing interests me at all, constantly stressed because I feel like I can't get out of it this time. I just lie in bed on the computer and eat junk all day, and I have no idea how I got here because I was doing well... I feel too tired to even go for a walk, or sit up most of the day and I don't sleep all night, not until 9Am at least. Gosh. I need to get back on track ..

Niteowl

I took a risk, I did exactly what I feared doing, I made it more difficult than it had to be, and it paid off, despite the anxiety. Another social success. :eek:

planemo

I'm feeling really chained and unable to break free from mediocrity. My entire being can be summed up as "dysfunctional". The thing that would make me most happy is knowing that my body, mind and circumstances are no longer plagued by this state.

moon_x

I'm feeling really chained and unable to break free from mediocrity. My entire being can be summed up as "dysfunctional". The thing that would make me most happy is knowing that my body, mind and circumstances are no longer plagued by this state.

^ hey planemo.. i like watchin snoopy, nice avatar! :) .. and I hope you'll think differently one day! You dont sound mediocre to me!

Welcome to the forum, moon_x. I'm sorry to hear that. Is it one particular thing that's bothering you or is it a bunch of stuff?

hey, mickeyc! thanks for the welcome, many things over the years have made me feel this way. Thanks for caring :)

planemo

^ hey planemo.. i like watchin snoopy, nice avatar! :) .. and I hope you'll think differently one day! You dont sound mediocre to me!

thank you :) i hate to say it but the real mediocre me can't be seen via the internet ::p: but thanks anyway, oh yes and welcome to the forum. :)