How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I'm cranky. Had a bad day at work, haven't had enough sleep, and it's Halloween, so kids are going to be knocking at the door.

Also a girl I know is house-sitting next door but doesn't seem to want to hang out with me. That's her in a nutshell.

I should be just going to bed. I'm not going to be much help to anyone on this site tonight. :/

Srijita52

I'm cranky. Had a bad day at work, haven't had enough sleep, and it's Halloween, so kids are going to be knocking at the door.

Also a girl I know is house-sitting next door but doesn't seem to want to hang out with me. That's her in a nutshell.

I should be just going to bed. I'm not going to be much help to anyone on this site tonight. :/

I'm sorry you're having a bad day Mikey. I hope you feel better after having some sleep, Goodnight :)

Last edited:

TheRadicalAnxiousLefty

Pretty depressed. I don't have a job, I am going to be kicked out of university, I don't have the motivation to look for work. Ahhhh, the world is totally mean and evil right now.

Srijita52

I feel isolated. Seems like all my friends are in touch with each other and having so much fun but nobody gives a damn about me. When I try to talk with someone they look at me as if its something really wierd. They probably think of me as a stupid girl who's not even worth talking to lol.

KiaKaha

Banned
I feel isolated. Seems like all my friends are in touch with each other and having so much fun but nobody gives a damn about me. When I try to talk with someone they look at me as if its something really wierd. They probably think of me as a stupid girl who's not even worth talking to lol.

I am sure thats not true. Sometimes I think people dont actually know how they are affecting another person by not talking or including them within the group...inadvertently upsetting that person. Its a lousy feeling. You are far from stupid... I can see that right away... and more importantly you have something else that I admire greatly...and thats compassion... something the world could do with a lot more of.. If I may say so I mean.

Last edited:
I'm okay. I am pissed off at some guys making rude comments about me.
I don't even know these people, they are just looking at me and make a VERY RUDE comment. 'Travestite' This isn't normal to say.

Also they called me strange girl, wtf is wrong with me? Those people are so sick in their mind.

They seem so brainwashed, they are like so disrespectful.

One old bully from school waited me up at the class door, started to talk French to my ex, he's friend with him now. (Yup, I'm gay but I used to have a boyfriend...) So he looked at me like ''HAHA! You don't know what I'm saying'' well. I don't even wanna know. What a society.

I like the guys from class who are friendly and good-hearted. just being nice to me and I treat them with karma. People who are like so rude, I am just ignoring them. Still I don't get it ... Why me all time?

Yet I feel a little bit more full of energy though, I just bought a nice drink and some croissants.

Srijita52

I am sure thats not true. Sometimes I think people dont actually know how they are affecting another person by not talking or including them within the group...inadvertently upsetting that person. Its a lousy feeling. You are far from stupid... I can see that right away... and more importantly you have something else that I admire greatly...and thats compassion... something the world could do with a lot more of.. If I may say so I mean.
Thanks for your kind words :) They really made me feel better and yeah, I agree with you, sometimes people are somewhat lazy to include new people to their group plus I'm quieter so I guess its also why I'm easily overlooked.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Inadequate. Useless. Self-loathing. Depressed. Miserable. Pissed off that my family still insist on treating me like a child, just because I'm the youngest. Frustrated with my current situation. Sick of my mother's constantly negative, bitter attitude.

RedMonkey

Banned
i've walked ~ god know how long. then taking a ride in bus. after that, get myself on a train. did not have my breakfast, my lunch or dinner. walk till the sky turn dark before heading home. i have forget that i have SA until someone came and remind me i had. exactly, 1 year i havent log into SPW. i'M very tired... i wish, i can go to that place soon.

Dead_on_Arrival

Mentaly exhausted. Moved the furniture around in the house which is a big deal for me as 'change' makes me extremely uncomfortable and gives me bad thoughts.
Tough day today.

Agent_Violet

Mentaly exhausted. Moved the furniture around in the house which is a big deal for me as 'change' makes me extremely uncomfortable and gives me bad thoughts.
Tough day today.

be strong dear:) you'll get used to it and feel better that you made the change. just don't walk around in the dark for a while lest you bump into something in the new arrangement.

coyote

Tough day today.

my ex-wife used to move the furniture every other week

i started wearing shin-guards and a cup

Kinda p***ed off. Completely lost my trip to university today; there wasn't lunch, so I had to buy it outside, the psychologist didn't went today (didn't had an appointment today but I'm still trying to catch her to schedule one since she couldn't make it for the last one). And when I finally got home and was calming down, it turned out that at some point I stepped over some stupid candy that made a mess on my shoe.