How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I can relate, loneliness is the worst feeling ever. Best of luck for your family gathering. I hope things turn out better than you're expecting.

Hopefully, but I have a feeling my older sister will end up starting an argument because I don't stick around long. Because that's usually the issue. And I tend to become introverted and awkward at these family gatherings, which doesn't help.

Dead_on_Arrival

I feel like a failure.
At life.

Sorry but there is only room for one person like that round here and the position has already been filled. I do believe there is a position available for a Successful Friendly Advisor that I understand you would be perfect for. Just see HR on the way out of my Failure Office......:D

BiWinning

Sorry but there is only room for one person like that round here and the position has already been filled. I do believe there is a position available for a Successful Friendly Advisor that I understand you would be perfect for. Just see HR on the way out of my Failure Office......:D

::(: So you didn't get the memo? You've been laid of, I'm real sorry sir, but I'll be taking your position now.

DeadmanWalking

Yeah, I already got the position and all I did was walk in, so trust Dead_on_Arrival here to lead you to the Happy branch and the Smiling Assistant will be right with you:D!

Phoenixx

Dreading going back to school and starting the week all over again...
^ This for me too. Except I'm already back at school. I just don't feel like starting the week all over again. :p

Also, I have studying to do and stuff to put away, yet I don't feel like doing a single thing.

this_portrait

Feeling better than I was earlier. Don't really want to go work on Flash animations once I'm done working on this spread, but I don't have much of a choice, because they're due tomorrow.