How are you feeling?

planemo

There is always hope and sometimes, with effort and a bit of luck, we get that help we think we would never find :)

Keep trying, good things can happen.

Thanks mate :) but that's the area i need a bit of help. i just feel trying is pointless. it's like going to the nou camp wanting to win 6-0. it's just not gonna happen ::p:

MrJones

Thanks mate :) but that's the area i need a bit of help. i just feel trying is pointless. it's like going to the nou camp wanting to win 6-0. it's just not gonna happen ::p:
Talking about football, Levante is one of the smallest teams in the Spanish League and they beat Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu 0-1 and if they win today they will still be leaders of the league, having almost nothing.

Sometimes you think you can't do it, but if you try hard enough you may get better results than you think.

DeadmanWalking

I have one more day of yet another hellish weekend to go.

Well, focus on the days ahead; busy your mind and today'll be over before you know it. Try researching some ideas for your hobby, check your school work or something like that; I don't know your schedule or the things that you've done, but I'm sure there are things that you still need to complete, right? If you need friends, then maybe you can go look for some; there should be some people on campus that you could talk to. Don't worry, the weekend's almost over, so I hope that your weekdays prove to be better!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Lonely, but I'm use to it, I guess. ::(: F**king bored. So much so, I've spent the entire weekend just watching documentaries.

I'm fed up with the way things are - and that's not just in reference to my anxiety and depression issues.

Dreaded family gathering at Christmas. Not really looking forward to it because an argument usually starts at some point and I'm usually to blame for it.

Earthbound_Misfit

I feel like ****... I am tired and cranky and bitchy and whiny. I have a headache, stuffy nose and, short of setting myself on fire... I cannot get warm. I'm wearing 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of socks, slippers and a sweatshirt and i'm sure my toes are hypothermic... or is that frostbitten... I dunno. *sigh* I hate winter...

Srijita52

Lonely, but I'm use to it, I guess. ::(: F**king bored. So much so, I've spent the entire weekend just watching documentaries.

I'm fed up with the way things are - and that's not just in reference to my anxiety and depression issues.

Dreaded family gathering at Christmas. Not really looking forward to it because an argument usually starts at some point and I'm usually to blame for it.

I can relate, loneliness is the worst feeling ever. Best of luck for your family gathering. I hope things turn out better than you're expecting.