How are you feeling?

I'm still riding my confidence high. Well, it's wavered a bit, but I feel pretty damn good. I'm starting to get a normal amount of sleep, though it comes at the oddest hours. I'm reading again and applying for jobs. I'm going out more. I think I'm finally starting to see the improvement that everyone is telling me I've made, but could never really see.

MikeyC

Hey, welcome to my world! I constantly binge on absolute garbage so I know what that's like.

Taking my time with all the sh*t I have to do today. Kinda starting to feel resentful again.
Procrastinating, eh? I do that a lot. It does make you feel worse but there's no real cycle out of it.

I guess the only advice I can give you is to just be angry and do your chores like a boss. :)

Its been overcast for a few days now and my brain has switched to muddled & negative mode with many gloomy thoughts floating around

I hope those gloomy thoughts fade away for you soon phocas. ((Hugs))
Meanwhile heres a BRIGHT pic to stare at to try and trick your brain into a brighter outlook.::p:;);)

unicorn.gif

MikeyC

Feeling clean thanks to a shower. Eyes are still kinda puffy from crying earlier, though.
Oh, no, portrait! That's terrible! Why were you crying, if you don't mind me asking?

please god don't let me fail anatomy :'(
Is that something you're studying? I'm assuming it's an important class, so I'll cross all my fingers for you! :)

Like my emotions should get off this roller coaster.
Yeah, I feel ya. It's not a nice thing but rollercoasters do have inclines and declines, and it's always bumpy. And occasionally you throw up on the way. ;)

MrJones

Pretty good. Yesterday night I talked to a friend I hadn't seen in a while :)

PS: "friend" means "internet friend", and "seen" means "chatted" :p