Food Pictures

1BlackSheep

actually I think the food in the United States looks great,just by looking man vs food of course,sure I would like to visit and try it out myself haha
Yes, we do seem to have very large restaurant portion sizes compared to other countries. Most places you go out eat here, they give you enough for two meals - which isn't bad unless you eat it all in one sitting!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I'm glad those things only happen in the US of A :D

I remember first time I saw an NBA game I was shocked that one of the commercials was about a burger that instead of bread it had fried chicken... I think I weight a bit more only for watching those pics lol

You mean this?

doubledown.jpg

I had one in December I think :D

MikeyC

I had a double down when they were in Australia. Very underwhelming food. All you could taste was chicken and a little bit of cheese. For $10 for a meal it was not worth it.

MikeyC

So my dad and I went to a burger place nearby that sells The Mammoth - the biggest burger in Australia. I forgot to take my camera to the shop but here's the size of it after we got stuck into it. (Hands are for size comaprison.)

P1280018.jpg

Phoenixx

My dinner for tonight: Chicken burger on mixed greens with homemade ranch dressing. I put too much onion powder in my ranch, so the aftertaste is a little... spicy/bitter. :p Still good though, and messy. But messy is always good, right? ::p: (Hope you guys aren't getting sick of looking at food. Not sure how you could anyway. ;])

2qbf706.png

Edit: I just realized the last picture I posted was a salad. I really don't eat that many salads, I'm not a rabbit. ::p: Kinda on a restricted diet this week though, and last. Doctor's orders. No, not to lose weight.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Phoenixx your meals are so healthy!

I could never get tired of looking at food pictures, so keep them coming! :)
^ Haha thank you! I'm getting sick of the healthiness though. I need to have my fair share of junk food once in a while!

Well then, here's another from yesterday morning. I've been smoothie obsessive too this week. Restricted diet = getting creative. I used a few strawberries, 1/4 of an avocado, a little bit of honey, and cultured coconut milk (That stuff is great! Pricey though. :/) Came out a bit thicker than I would've liked, but it was really good!

2lmqtlg.png

MsBuzzkillington

Oh yum! I have been craving smoothies for awhile. That looks super delicious, I like thick smoothies.

Why are you on a restrictive diet?

Phoenixx

Oh yum! I have been craving smoothies for awhile. That looks super delicious, I like thick smoothies.

Why are you on a restrictive diet?
^ I've been getting yeast/fungal infections on and off for the last year or so. I'd follow a diet (recommended to me by my naturopath), and then it wouldn't work. I sometimes did some reading and would make some small changes myself to see if it would make a difference, but it didn't. So I finally decided to go to my doctor, he gave me a prescription to kill the yeast, and now put me on this two week diet to strengthen my immune system. He believes the reason why the other diets weren't working to begin with and why the infections kept coming back was because my immune system was too weak to keep fighting it off all the time. Makes sense, and I'm already starting to feel much better following what he gave me. I'm not so sluggish and I already feel like I have more energy.

AGR

I was cooking and felt like posting pics on this thread,I like to cook, but it takes a lot of time,so sometimes pre-prepared food and junk food are better options haha

Brown rice and quinoa
gxwny.jpg

broccoli,spinach,tomatoes and carrots
ef6rn.jpg

oSome kind of oyster and seaweed
x6gra.jpg

pkmba.jpg

jonas89

so my dad and i went to a burger place nearby that sells the mammoth - the biggest burger in australia. I forgot to take my camera to the shop but here's the size of it after we got stuck into it. (hands are for size comaprison.)

p1280018.jpg

sweet jesus !! :eek:

jonas89

Haha I know! Apparently they have a chicken schnitzel burger in that size. I'm willing to go try that! :D

I'm willing to make a special mission just to get there and try that stuff :p

P190212_15050001.jpg

But this is what I have been doing today :p Time to get fat !!