Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

Phoenixx

^ Spinach pizza♥ Om nom nom

My dinner:
1oawzt.jpg

Half gluten free spiral pasta (I say half, since it's made of a combo of kamut and quinoa) with olive oil, italian seasoning, garlic, onions, homemade sausage, and creamy goat cheese melted in. Sorry for the terrible lighting.

Dark_Angel

The other day i was thinking about mario bros game and i remember when i use to play ( i still play it on the wii<3 =P) and had idea about dealing with my hungry and fantasy so i made this that maybe seem like mariobros mushrooms xD

ezadfE6r4U7.jpg

it should be the green salad that stay for the green heart in which mushrooms grow xD i know it is not that good but was fun ^^

Last edited:

philly2bits

The other day i was thinking about mario bros game and i remember when i use to play ( i still play it on the wii<3 =P) and had idea about dealing with my hungry and fantasy so i made this that maybe seem like mariobros mushrooms xD

ezadfE6r4U7.jpg

it should be the green salad that stay for the green heart in which mushrooms grow xD i know it is not that good but was fun ^^

:D awesome.

How did you make that?

Dark_Angel

Thanks phill ^^ btw for make the "green earth" i needed the greee peas and some green salad with lil mushrooms (i dont like that much veggies but just for make the enviroment lolz xD) then for the mariobros mushrooms i took some mozzarella and cutted a bit of tomatoes for the "hat" of the mushroom and put a tiny bit of mayo on top of tomatoes for make the most similar to mariobros ones ^^

MsBuzzkillington

Some cookies I have baked for the holiday celebrations.

Oatmeal trail mix
IMAG1028.jpg

Peanut butter with reese's chopped up
IMAG1027.jpg

Peanut butter with kisses
IMAG1026.jpg

Rolo cookies
IMAG1030.jpg

MsBuzzkillington

Also, a pie I made. I could only post 4 pictures at once so I have to do two posts, sorry.

Banana cream pie
bananacream.jpg

Tried mini banana cream pies. They were way too delicious. Making them small and bite sized was dangerous haha.

minibananacream.jpg

Dark_Angel

Omg MsBuzz u should open a dessert/cake/biscuit store i would be always there to eat what u make xD very nice ones ! rolo cokies and the banana cream pie u actually made me hungry =P

huzzah

oh wowww msbuzzkillington that all looks wonderful

tumblr_lp9pjdhWdD1r0fd2do1_1280.jpg

these were rainbow with oreos at the bottom just because
tumblr_lpc0f3hEHg1r0fd2do1_1280.jpg

these were filled with cookie dough
cupcakes are one of my favorite things to make they're so much fun

MsBuzzkillington

Wow, huzzah! Your cupcake pictures blew mine out of the water. Can you please tell me your secrets/recipes? How do you do the rainbow thing like that? I love cupcakes but I don't know of very many unique/different recipes.