Food Pictures

Nathália

DSC06293.jpg

I haven't had a cheese "ball" in years. They are absolutely yummy. Then you have the fresh berries and apples on the side. A few tomatoes. It taste the best with chopped up pecans blended in the cheese, my personal opinion.

I can look at "food pr0n" all night.

Phoenixx

Phoenixx, that looks delicious! What is it?
^ Organic mixed greens (Spinach, romaine lettuce, fennel, arugula, dill, parsley... uh... A whole bunch of other things I really don't know, but it tastes great!), leftover roasted chicken that I shredded, thinly sliced baby carrots, and homemade ranch dressing.

MikeyC

^ Organic mixed greens (Spinach, romaine lettuce, fennel, arugula, dill, parsley... uh... A whole bunch of other things I really don't know, but it tastes great!), leftover roasted chicken that I shredded, thinly sliced baby carrots, and homemade ranch dressing.
Hey, someone's pretty clever with their food. I hope it's as delicious as it looks.

1BlackSheep

^^^ Ok, I googled FRANCESINHA and it actually sounds really good! I was kinda worried what that square thing was, like a big piece of tripe or something! :eek: Too bad we don't have FRANCESINHAS here!

We don't really have any foods that are the local specialty here (that I can think of). I've heard that it can be hard to find good Mexican food in other countries, and we have a lot of excellent Mexican and Salvadoran restaurants here!

MikeyC

I think that first thing is a burger inside a pizza or something. I've seen it before. It looks disgusting.

MrJones

I'm glad those things only happen in the US of A :D

I remember first time I saw an NBA game I was shocked that one of the commercials was about a burger that instead of bread it had fried chicken... I think I weight a bit more only for watching those pics lol

AGR

actually I think the food in the United States looks great,just by looking man vs food of course,sure I would like to visit and try it out myself haha