Favourite animals? :D

ScaredToBreathe

what are your favourite animals and why?? and if u have pets, what kind?

i like guinea pigs because i have them as pets and they are lovely and adorable, and i like dogs because they are hyper, playful and ive always wanted one for a pet. i also like CHINCHILLAS. :D

B

Beatrice

Ooowwwwwlllllssssss owls owls owls owls

Archimedes.jpg

And sheep

01_62_8---Sheep_web.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

I love all animals, although I'm scared of some- but they're all beautiful; even the ugly ones. haha

I have 2 cats and for now- they are all I can handle.

I really love foxes; it always feels like a magical moment when I catch a glimpse of a red fox running across the road.

Last edited:

Mokkat

I love cuddly cats, but pigs in all shapes and forms are my favorite animals.
They are smarter than dogs and produce bacon, and if they escape from their farming buildings into the wild they can even morph from a straight snouted naked pig to a shovelsnouted furry one

anxiety1408

I love cats, their my favorite animal. I have one myself, its 1 and a half years old now, brought it when it was 2 months =)

fitftw

my hedgehog obviously...

but...Bats...and dolphins...and most reptiles, and foxes.

Niteowl

Foxes and wolves are my favourite animals.

49251-bigthumbnail.jpg

I also like hawks, falcons, puffins, cats and penguins, in no particular order.

Danfalc

Banned
Probably snakes, I just find them so interesting and fascinating. Love all dogs too, especially Staffies. English Bull Terriers ect Such a loyal, playful breed.

Or the Pen Tailed Tree Shrew, that thing only drinks fermented nectar, they apparently spend about two hours a day just drinking and getting smashed.

36932.jpg

I love nature so much, even things like leeches which creep me out are beautiful in their own weird fascinating way.

Cats as pets, will probably get a dogsy soon, too. Other animals I'm fond of - birdies, goats, horses, dolphins; all the local wildlife - bandicoots, quolls, devils; any baby animals

quoll
JWAAB-5477.jpg

Tiercel

Canines, birds from the accipitridae family, horses, female humans....

My 3 favorite hawks are the peregrine falcon, the red-tailed hawk, and the harpy eagle.