Do you like being stared at by the opposite sex?

Do you get stared at? (by the opposite sex)

• I know I do and I like it.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • I know I do and I don't like it.

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • I've been told I do by others... but I haven't noticed.

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • I don't get looked at, period.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • I wish I did! I'd like it!

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • (other?) Please Explain.

Votes: 15 14.6%

• Total voters

WeirdyMcGee

I like polls.

I am uncomfortable being looked at by anyone- regardless of sex; but can't escape the stares.
I do understand there are people who like to be looked at.
I'm just not one of them.

Are you?

Phoenixx

No, not at all. Sure, it's nice to be noticed by the opposite sex, but the staring just makes me so extremely uncomfortable. Actually getting looked at by anybody makes me uncomfortable. It's not like I get noticed much anyway though.

I'd much rather prefer a guy would come up and start a conversation with me, even if I am awkward and nervous as hell, than for him to just stare at me the whole time.

Iluv

It depends. Creepy stare that is burning a hole through my clothes vs. normal stare that is either accidental or unintentional to make you feel uncomfortable. I don't mind the second one.

Bo592

I don`t thank I will ever notice if someone like me or not I am alway looking down at my feet when I am nervous.

vexatiousmind

I have no idea if I do, so probably not. I don't pay attention, and try not to look at people, so it would be hard for me to tell.

DeadmanWalking

Luckily (or unluckily), no one even looks at me. But, I've whined about that enough on here::p:! But, my answer is probably yes and no. While I would enjoy a girl looking at me, I would feel well and truly uncomfortable because of the attention. I get self-conscious enough around girls already, them looking at me is just going to agitate it.

Sartana

Depends on the kind of staring. It makes me feel nervous because I don't know how to react to it, but most people must take some kind of pleasure in it (as long as it isn't overly leery)?

Hate people taking my photo though.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I would love to be stared at by girls but I feel that I'm the only one doing the staring.

I once had a guy stare at me when I was chatting to a friend. That was bad. Haha.

WeirdyMcGee

Yeah- I think girls generally do a glance; rather than a stare.

I've witnessed far more men doing the horndog stare.
I don't think they realize they've been looking for that long.
There should be a 3 second counter built into a guy's brain, so they know to look away quickly before someone notices.

MikeyC

There should be a 3 second counter built into a guy's brain, so they know to look away quickly before someone notices.
We would ignore the timer. How about an electric shock? :)

I have been guilty of the "horndog" stare, as you put it, but I am aware of it and I'm trying not to do it. I feel like I'm insulting girls if I stare at all, anyway.

Iluv

I have been guilty of the "horndog" stare,.

I can just imagine your stare like this:
912007_o.gif

I don't get looked at, period. Of course, I'm not really looking or "staring" much myself to notice even if people were.

awkwardamanda

I voted "other" because the most accurate answer would be "not that I know of." I never catch any guys staring at me, but since I'm rather large in the *chest, they probably do stare sometimes and I'm just oblivious to it.:confused:

*Or as we like to say around here "milk bags.":rolleyes:

Kiwong

Do I like being stared at? Generally not, being the centre of attention makes me paranoid

When people stare at me, I think they are about to make fun of me. Is my fly undone, my shirt inside out, am I still wearing my pyjamas?

I have had positive compliments about my legs lately. So maybe some check them out, those that find skinny greyhound stick like legs attractive.

I still find it hard to believe the opposite sex would be attracted to me. I'm sure I would have been approached more often in my 49 years if they were.

Last edited: