Do you like being stared at by the opposite sex?

Do you get stared at? (by the opposite sex)

• I know I do and I like it.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • I know I do and I don't like it.

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • I've been told I do by others... but I haven't noticed.

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • I don't get looked at, period.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • I wish I did! I'd like it!

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • (other?) Please Explain.

Votes: 15 14.6%

• Total voters

tinygirl.93

Its scares me! Gives me anxiety and makes me oh so very nervous... I become extremely paranoid. I wish people just wouldnt look at me at all.
I walk around staring at the ground, why can't they???

Nouveau

I don't think I'm ever stared at (people have told me I get stared at, but I never see it). At least, I only remember one or two times and it was one of those creepy, long type stares.

Do I like it/does it make me uncomfortable? It depends on the stare (though I'm not a big fan of being stared at for any reason). Sometimes you just happen to get into someone's line of sight and they kind of look at you for a few moments and then they look elsewhere. I don't mind that because I know it happens to most people.
However, I do not like the creepy stares. If someone stares at me for more than a few moments, it makes me really, really uncomfortable. To the point I start either squirming or become absolutely still, hoping they stop staring.

Boby

Voted other.I know when people stare at me ,i've been a social observer rather than a social participant for far too long so i started to notice almost everything people do.What do i feel about it?Well that depends: if it is a guy is just creepy and sometime i even stare back at him to make him aware that he is staring at me :) ,if it is a girl i have mixed feeling because i like it but i'm a little intimidated too.

My best friend told me that women do look at me. Some of them do. I just feel ugly all the time. She tries to tell me I'm handsome, but it doesn't work when you don't feel that way yourself. I guess that is a big reason as to why I don't notice it either :)

I also hate having my photo taken. It is truly amazing how different I can look in just a few photos. I keep wondering how anyone REALLY sees me.

Satine

I don't notice getting stared at, but I do occasionally get comments about my hair, and I feel flattered by that. So I guess that counts as liking being stared at.

I get the kids staring thing as well. I've never quite understood that. Maybe I look like a tellytubby and haven't noticed.

MrJones

I look weird and sometimes I catch people staring at me doing weird faces, as if I smelt bad or had a third arm or something. I don't like it.

Agent_Violet

sometimes i like it and other times i wonder if they're looking at me bc they are fascinated by how horrible looking they think i am. depends on my mood i guess.

Section_31

only if shes a bit smiley and does that sexy girl thing and bites her bottom lip ;)

i LOVE when girls do that for some reason when looking at me. Call me wierd.

Are you tall tele? I can understand. I have 3 sisters and two are 5ft0 and one is 5'5 and all theyre all dark haired. I turned out 5'10 and blonde & look so different to my family, so different. I was taller than my dad by the time I was 14.

Im in a good place about it now, I love heels!

Little kids stare at everyone

Kinetik

The ladies are always getting into car crashes while checking me out. I do make sure to attend their funerals though, it seems like the right thing to do. No but seriously, I can't recall ever being stared at (and I'm very tall/different-looking). I love getting a quick glance or smile though.

Acegame

It makes me feel very uncomfortable. There was a girl in the train once who was constantly staring at me who i thought was cute. It made me very selfconcious so i tried to hide myself behind the chair in front of me by scootching down a bit so she could not see me anymore. After a while i forgot about it and sat back in my chair again in a way she could see me. When i looked up i saw her staring again and in a scare i quickly scootched down behind the chair. She noticed that and laughed about it with her friend after which they both made an effort to look around that chair in front of me. I've rarely felt so uncomfortable...

WeirdyMcGee

^Ohh! You could be a supermodel, Tele!

I always thought I was 5'5-- that's how tall I was measured to be when I was 15.
Seems that measurement was wrong, though. At my last physical, I was measured to be just under 5'4. I feel that's pretty average though.

My mom is 5'6 and she has always dated shorter guys-- she's not even that tall! haha

I can imagine people looking at you because you're tall, though.
I look at tall people because I wish I were taller.
I can't reach my baking supply cupboard unless I stand on a chair.

coyote

i rarely catch anyone staring at me. when it happens, i assume it's because of my height or that there's something off-kilter / 'interesting' about my appearance. not because they find me attractive.

it's 'cuz you're gorgeous, silly

Boby

Sorry to interrupt you guys but what are those 5'5 5'6 etc ?Can you pls tell in centimeters also :)

Boby

1 foot = 30.48 centimeters
12 inches in a foot

so 5'6" = 5.5 x 30.48 = 167.64 cm
Oh ok thx.I knew that the first digit was feet i didn't knew the second one was inches.
So i'm around 6 feet yaay

Last edited: