Do you become tearful easily?

SpLynx

My sensitiveness is killing me. I can become tearful for the most stupid reasons and mostly not on the sad occasions. I feel like this super weak unstable emotional person... it is annoying.

Nicholas

If something is at least a bit touching, moving... my eyes can start to water. Whether it is a movie, a story, a comment, a song... I'm worse than a girl.:D ::eek::

shore_of_glass

Sometimes with touching movies and music that give me the chills or on very bad depressing moments, I seriously feel like crying. But I never do. I think I haven't cried for about 7 years...

iamthenra

Oh my gosh all the time... I tear up for no reason at all. Especially all those rescue commercials where someone calls OnStar and they are in dire straights for some assistance either medical or emergency rescue and when they call it in to the authorities I well up and tears usually flow... I too find this very annoying. Even watching movies, I get all choked up and I get all teary eyed... I feel like a bawl baby, like I have no control over my emotions at all... Like the other day I was watching the movie "Taken" and at the end when the dad was saving his little girl I couldn't hold back the tears. Same thing with Titanic, Notebook, and so many other tear jerker movies... I shouldn't watch them at other peoples homes, I get rather embarrassed because of it.::eek::

Pink_Paula

I never used to get tearful over stuff, it had to be something major to make me cry, but these days the slightest thing can set me off, like watching an animal programme, if it's dying i'll be in tears, or a sad bit in a movie can set me off, it does my head in sometimes lol

U

userremoved

I almost cried watching Avatar a few days ago, but there was a bunch of dudes sitting behind me laughing the whole movie so strained through it lmao. Also sometimes I tear up after working out but I think it's because I listen to angry music when I run.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Sometimes I cry like a 5 year old over anything, sometimes I am emotionless and cold. I don't know why. My moods are weird like that.

yes, i cry at music videos when i think like 'oh there mum's must be so proud of them' lol, i am a very emotional person.

arsenalwa

Sometimes with touching movies and music that give me the chills or on very bad depressing moments, I seriously feel like crying. But I never do. I think I haven't cried for about 7 years...

This. I'm exactly the same. And I think I haven't cried for about 7 years too...

I remember when I was a kid, maybe 1st or 2nd grade, I would force myself not to cry at all because I hated the attention I would get from other kids and teachers. If I hurt myself or something, I would focus so hard on not crying, that eventually I just stopped all together.
It used to kind of creep me out when I got older, because when I was about 10 I was at my grandmother's funeral, and I was sitting there thinking that something was seriously wrong with me because I was one of the only people not crying.
I haven't properly cried in about 5 years, and that was when my cat died. I cried for about a week straight. I guess it all just built up and finally released itself.

Krista

I get exactly what you mean, not because I'm a highly emotional mess but sometimes just feels like tear ducts need rewiring. I do get teary eyed extremely easy, doesn't necessarily have to be sad at all. I do a lot with movies too, which is embarrassing.

humansrare

I get tearful extremely easy too...I cry everytime I go to the doctor or dentist, for no reason. Not because I'm scared or nervous. I think it's the attention. I remember a few years ago when I went to the dentist and they were asking me to decide if I wanted metal or invisible braces...and I just started crying. Everyone was crowded around me waiting on my word, and all that came out were tears. I do this a lot.

Kat

I think it's sexy when a guy can cry and show emotion. I do get upset and hurt pretty easy. Not so much over movies it depends.

Silvox Black

If I ever cry, it is only when I am alone or when I can be certain I am not being observed. I have done well in nullifying my sensitivity towards pain and suffering although there are certain cases where that does not seem to be true. When I do become tearful though, it must be a situation of extreme duress where I can truly empathize with another person's pain.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I won't let anyone see me cry, but it doesn't take much to get my tears going. I can't be openly intimate or sensitive with anyone, or I'll hate myself for it. I'm sort of like a man when it comes to expressing feelings in front of others. But I'm really sensitive.
I hate admitting it.

rayray

I think the last time I cried was at family friends funeral,everyone cried,but still it felt embarrassing for me,because I never crie and then I just started and tried not to show it,but couldnt.

A_Void_Ant

Yes occasionally. I keep it to myself which probably makes things worse in the end. I basically just lay in my bed at night and cry myself to sleep. It's an extremly sad, deep feeling when I exhale, like there is a hole in my lungs. I feel as though I could just die. I suppose it's depression. The cause is usually something bad happening to me so I begin to ponder my own pathetic life and existence and why it has to be so terrible and what I could have done to make it better.