Do you become tearful easily?

social_phobia2008

Personally it depends if im depressed or not in a particular period. If i am i tend to tear at some movies, if im ok and not in such a bad mood i'm less sensitive and more ''normal'' as they say, cause boys should not cry ever...stupid thing to say cause boys are human beings too, not robots.

jdiane

My sensitiveness is killing me. I can become tearful for the most stupid reasons and mostly not on the sad occasions. I feel like this super weak unstable emotional person... it is annoying.

I'm really weird but I can tear up just when someone is talking to me about something that I think is kind of funny or exciting, I tear up. It's kind of embarrassing that I have to wipe my eyes. and also when someone is talking to me at work and although they aren't being mean, just pointing out a mistake I made, I tear up... Of corse I tear up when the wind blows...

mrb

at school years ago i got into a fight with some other school kid , and he kicked me in the nuts :eek: yea i became tearful in about 5 seconds ::(: it really hurt for a min i thought i had 2 adams apples .......

WearyChild

Normally no but for some reason the last week has been a crying week but once in highschool I went through a weird phase of about 2 weeks where you could say anything to me and I would start crying. Came home one day my mom asked me how school was balled, met my friend on the bus she said hi I started crying. That was the weirdest 2 weeks of my life. After the first couple of days as soon as someone came up to me I would say, "Don't talk cause I'll start crying"

DarkSeeker

Wind makes me tearful, but it doesn't have anything to do with my feelings.

I got a couple of trigger that can make me tearful, but I don't sob though, and also I swallow most of it. I'd say my main trigger is happiness, when I was younger I used to cry about bad things too, but now they just leave dry and cold, or makes me laugh hysterically if I am going through some of my flashbacks.

Last edited: