Do you become tearful easily?

AimeeSP

I'm very sensitive and always become tearful. I have to be careful of what i watch on TV incase it upsets me and i end up crying for hours.

Have you ever checkout out websites of 'highly sensitive people'? Alot of other traits come with being a 'highly sensitive person' on this website, but it may be worth a look and if you can relate i hope it's a start in helping you with being highly sensitive. :)

HIGHLY SENSITIVE PEOPLE -- Home Page

Danfalc

Banned
I wish,I really struggle to cry at all these days.I can count on one hand the amount of times ive cried the past 3 years.Its horrible not being able to have a release,but I just dont have the emotion to cry these days.

scarletlee

Yes, it doesn't take much to make me cry and once i start i find it hard to stop. I hate it when i'm around people and something upsets me, i have to try really hard to hold my tears back :(

I was with a guy for like soo many years, and i think i seen him cry like 4 times max, i get emotional over the sillyest things.

philly2bits

I wish,I really struggle to cry at all these days.I can count on one hand the amount of times ive cried the past 3 years.Its horrible not being able to have a release,but I just dont have the emotion to cry these days.

I can't even remember the last time I even got close to crying. I don't feel the pressure of not being able to though. It's not that I feel emotionally numb, I think that for me I probably need more stimulus to get to the point where crying is even an option for me.

mia9511

Omg, yes.
It's so annoying.
And I think what SpLynx is saying is that they don't get tearful when they're SAD, but just for weird, out-of-the blue reasons.
That happens to me when I get irritated or even a bit mad. It's not because I feel sad, it's just like a reflex even though I try to hold it back. Then I star to feel EXTREME self-pity for awhile after, and I can't help it and it's so annoying.
xD I think that's what SpLynx is saying, too. Though I'm not sure.

206Raider

The truth about me is that, I will cry if I'm close to you if I'm not, I always had my brother and sister saying I'm a wuss for crying growing up except with worse words. So in school I never cried except once in 1st grade when a 5th grade kept pushing me down (thats the only time I remember getting bullied). Basically if I don't know you I can hold so much pain and suffering in, that it hurts myself. If I cry I wait til I'm alone and that doesn't happen often but I admit I have gotten teary eyed in movies and usually not the movies you expect, the only movie I remember shedding a tear from was Click.

KiaraBlue

Yes..I'm tearfull sometimes..I cry on sad movies, when some bad stuff happen to people like that earthquake in Haiti.. In the past I was crying when I was feeling lonely, depressed..now that is very very rare..maybe it's because I cried out almost all tears in the past..and maybe become a little bit 'stronger'..

mrb

i do nearly shed a tear when reading real life stories of children that have been through hell and back like my think to much post on here ... i think what the hell is wrong with these animals treating children like that ... then comes some kind of inner rage were i just want a time machine go back in time and kill the swines b4 they hurt those kids .... hey now thats a good fantasy isnt it , gary the Guardian , just bang go back in time and stop it all b4 it happens ... oh i wish i wish i wish ....

Not really..Ive never been much of a crier except when I was a kid.
But a sad movie can make me cry and of course if something horrible happens. Otherwise I really don't cry much.
In a way I wish I did cry more..because sometimes after a good cry you actually feel better cause you let it all out.

VirgoBlues

I cry easily if Im really angry. I also hate confrontation and if that occurs I start to tear up. Certain movies, songs, or even greeting cards can make me cry too. ::eek::

lyricalliaisons

I tend to tear up around mundane things & not show much emotion at all when I should be showing it. Not on purpose, but that's just what happens.

God_help_Us

Yeah, ever since I swore off my antidepressants a year ago, I've talked to myself more when I'm alone, and when I get stressed or shy or embarrassed I can start to tear up. ::Sniff::