Desktops

Ashiene

My desktop wallpaper is the Citadel from Mass Effect franchise.

mydesktop.jpg

Ashiene

I think there are certain hotlinking issues with ImageShack now. Can't see anyone's pics who hosted on ImageShack and my own ImageShack pic won't appear. Recommend ImageBam or ImageVenue.

dyingtolive

u guys have such clean and wonderful desktops. my office desktop has at least 500 icons. my home one maybe 250

btw Ash the imageshack, yeah ive noticed that for the longest time.. Thats why i
signed up for one in the first place b4 even w/o anything to put in it.. i think if u sign up
and log on, then you can view the images

bsckgrounddualscreensp.png

I like having everything on the computer nice and neat. Therefore, I've color coded every icon on my desktop. Blue for essential/important software, orange for tools/utilities, gray for Steam bought games, red for non-steam games/interactive media. If you notice, each category string starts at a corner and then swirls around the screen to keep the background as visible as possible.

With each screen having a one of my favorites fictional/digital characters in background. GLaDOS, which is a screenshot I took directly for Portal 2, and Master Tigress, whom was drawn by a artist that goes under the name HYH Lion.

Phoenixx

I was messing around with Fences today. I've had it downloaded for over a year now, but never fully used it.

After playing with it for a while, I'm still not sure I like the layout.

2qis51e.png