Desktops

Phoenixx

v32i37.png

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
The last one was too streached out for my liking, so I switched to a better picture. I think I'll keep this one for a while.

fionadesktop.jpg

MrJones

You like Fiona Apple? I had no idea :confused:

Anyway, and I'm just curious, you have chrome on the left and another one on the bottom right that says "Online from here". Why is that? The left one is only offline to see its features or something? ::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
You like Fiona Apple? I had no idea :confused:

Anyway, and I'm just curious, you have chrome on the left and another one on the bottom right that says "Online from here". Why is that? The left one is only offline to see its features or something? ::p:

"Online from here" brings me to a specific place online that allows me to post files from my computer to the internet (like stats). It has a listing of all the stuff there, easier than just having it on my favorites. While I may not be the brightest, I don't need to label my Chrome icon to know it leads me the internet ::p:

Iluv

I don't know how to take pic of my entire desktop but heres the picuture *I changed it*

w2SWbWyV9Zgs2VSu54.jpg

Last edited:

Rawz

I don't know how to take pic of my entire desktop

Press the Print Screen button and a screenshot of your desktop will be saved to your clipboard. Open whatever program you use (GIMP, Paint.net, Photoshop, etc) and then paste it in.