Are you someone's crush?

gals

Oooh yes. But unfortunately I can rememeber, I don't like them back. LOL. Some of them are taken, married, unavailable or not really my type.

Kiwong

Not since high school, or maybe in about 1995 at work.

Pretty hard to have a crush on a recluse.

Sinar_Matahari

I know I've been someone's crush before, and I know that quite a few guys around here whom I know are very attracted to me, but I wouldn't say that they have crushes on me.
How did I deal with these crushes? When I was still in school, I ignored that someone had a crush on me. I may have heard that someone liked me, but I didn't think much of it since I didn't think much of myself.

U

userremoved

Word got to me that one of my teachers said I was cute, though shes like 65 or something.

Yeah some people did have a crush on me, but mostly I don't answer the love because I don't feel good enough for it... Isn't that stupid?
And I think i'm gay and mostly men like me.. So yeah it's hard.

Danfalc

Banned
And I think i'm gay and mostly men like me.. So yeah it's hard.

Maybe it will get a little easier as you get older,most young people really struggle when it comes to sexual identity.The fact you seem so comfortable and accepting with your sexuality orientation speaks volumes about your maturity imo.

It's been very rare, but occasionally someone will have a crush on me. Perversely, I never share that crush. The people I crush on barely acknowledge my existence.

Feathers

I have had tons of crushes and people have had a crush on me, some of that was fun, some of that was awkward.. :)

I don't think anyone has a crush on me right now though lol..

lonely_drummer

when i was in grade 10, i worked as a cook at dairy queen, YEAH lol. and there was this girl that worked there who was 2 years older than me. then one night at work she came into the kitchen and asked if I wanted to go to her place after work. I completely froze and just turned around and laughed without answering. I just thought she was messing with me because a few girls did that to me back in grade 9, they just came up to me at lunch, started talking and flirting with me and then asked if i wanted to go to their place to have "fun" later and I said yes and they started laughing and just said, in your dreams nerd and walked off. but supposedly this time, this girl wasn't messing with me, she actually really liked me but I was too dumb at the time to notice.

Luke1993

No I haven't been the object of anybody's desire, or at least I don't think I have, nobody's told me they liked me. I think if someone liked me it would be a major confidence boost!