Are you someone's crush?

WiSe

Once i was walking in the mall and this GORGEOUS middle eastern woman approached me and very blunly asked me if i had a girlfriend. iwas single at the time but i got so nervous i said YES... conversation ended there pretty much and as i kept walking i started to realize what i did.. WHY DID I DO THAT?? i sometimes even get nervous and pretend i dont know someone likes me just wish i could handle these things differently sometimes.

Kristina223

Yeah, the first few years of school guys actually liked me. But when you're 8, boys are the enemies.
Nowadays ... nothing. I have a crush on almost every guy I see, but no crushes on me. Understandably. :rolleyes:

spect01

When I was young, never. Or, at least not that I know of. When I was young, like 8-10, girls were distant from me for whatever reason. This lasted all the way up until recent years. Maybe girls did like me for whatever reason, but I was never notified.

Acegame

i have been a couple times. Especially when i was younger and my symptoms of SA were still mild (elementary school and highschool). Two times i have been approached and a couple of times i got to know it by other people. But when i went to college my SA got worse and i started to isolate myself. Now i rarely get in touch with any girl.

KiaKaha

Banned
All women love me. Most of them just dont realize it yet... they will come around. Huh.. I just saw a pig whizz by my window..

Tiercel

My experience with crushes is usually something like "he crushes you with his mace for 14 points of damage." But fairly recently I've discovered that a wonderful woman does indeed have a crush on me.

Seeing how she has yet to discover my existence, there is precious little she can do to assuage the emptiness in her bosom. I really wish the poor creature would find me, and soon. It would feel good to see a lady's face light up because of my stupid, crooked smile.

*gets his head out of the clouds (indeed he is calling it "the clouds," and not something else) and gets on with his life*

yeah....
it turns out he was this HUGE stalker that was completely obsessed with me...(he'd write me every 5 seconds and wouldnt give up unless i let him ask me out)
i thought he'd leave me alone by now but i logged into myspace and he was the last visitor.
o_O

all the creeps have crushes on me -_-

Last edited:
yeah....
it turns out he was this HUGE stalker that was completely obsessed with me...(he'd write me every 5 seconds and wouldnt give up unless i let him ask me out)
i thought he'd leave me alone by now but i logged into myspace and he was the last visitor.
o_O

all the creeps have crushes on me -_-

That doesn't sound good at all.
He doesn't know you are right there opposed to being over there?
If I have confused, then I will consider that a success.

LazyHermitCrab

We only talked 1 TIME so I could just introduce myself at work and now he overcompliments me to the point where it's creepy. I don't really respond to him at all and he still thinks i'm so nice. Not sure what to do!!!! ....what luck....

Feathers

We only talked 1 TIME so I could just introduce myself at work and now he overcompliments me to the point where it's creepy. I don't really respond to him at all and he still thinks i'm so nice. Not sure what to do!!!! ....what luck....

Look at the sexual harassment laws where you live and rules at work?
Does he have a wife or fiancee or not? Sometimes just asking 'How's your wife?' can help..
If there's no one at work who you might like, you could also invent an imaginary boyfriend.. or talk about religion or such..
Or say you don't believe in work relationships and would prefer you guys to just be friends/co-workers.. (whichever applies)
Or describe your ideal man who's the opposite of what he is like.. (though this can also make him propose, lol. Depends how it's done, I guess..)

Some people just flirt and mean nothing by it.. Maybe he wants to boost your confidence?
On the other hand, you could also ask around (discreetly) to see if he has a 'reputation'? (Some people can be womanizers)

You could also point out that women don't find men who overcompliment them overly attractive? :D

But I understand you. I had guys interested in me that I thought, 'uggh, why?' lol..
On the other hand, some nice shy ones were too shy to approach, so, hmm..? If he's single at least give him kudos to be brave and nicely tell him he's not your type or you're not his type... (?)

LazyHermitCrab

Look at the sexual harassment laws where you live and rules at work?
Does he have a wife or fiancee or not? Sometimes just asking 'How's your wife?' can help..
If there's no one at work who you might like, you could also invent an imaginary boyfriend.. or talk about religion or such..
Or say you don't believe in work relationships and would prefer you guys to just be friends/co-workers.. (whichever applies)
Or describe your ideal man who's the opposite of what he is like.. (though this can also make him propose, lol. Depends how it's done, I guess..)

Some people just flirt and mean nothing by it.. Maybe he wants to boost your confidence?
On the other hand, you could also ask around (discreetly) to see if he has a 'reputation'? (Some people can be womanizers)

You could also point out that women don't find men who overcompliment them overly attractive? :D

But I understand you. I had guys interested in me that I thought, 'uggh, why?' lol..
On the other hand, some nice shy ones were too shy to approach, so, hmm..? If he's single at least give him kudos to be brave and nicely tell him he's not your type or you're not his type... (?)

Lol it's hard saying "I don't like you" because in order for it to work you can't be nice. I have tried saying it in a nice way before and this guy from three ago said he would try harder. ::(: The other problem is I think he's not mentally there all the way. I told him I would like to be alone and he said we won't get into trouble. Then he kept asking question after question. Like "what is your favorite" and kept going for ten minutes. He doesn't get it :mad:

Feathers

Lol it's hard saying "I don't like you" because in order for it to work you can't be nice. I have tried saying it in a nice way before and this guy from three ago said he would try harder. ::(: The other problem is I think he's not mentally there all the way. I told him I would like to be alone and he said we won't get into trouble. Then he kept asking question after question. Like "what is your favorite" and kept going for ten minutes. He doesn't get it :mad:

Hm, have you tried mentioning your boyfriend who's a hunter and karate/boxing expert or such? :D

Yeah, some guys don't get it.. It could be he really could have a problem, like went to a special school or mental health problems or be on meds.. With all respect to anyone who went to such a school or taking meds..
Or he could just be so focused on what he wanted to say that he didn't really listen to you or hear you, or just misunderstood..

Have you tried just asking him, 'What does your wife/girlfriend think of you working here (and complimenting girls all the time :D)?' That way you'd at least get him out of the bush on that one.. And if he asks you back you could say you're seeing someone.. (?) (You probably are, even if it's just in the literal sense?) Maybe he'd be okay with just being friendly then? (if you want to 'be nice' about it?)

I'd honestly probably ask around a bit first.. if there are people at work you could trust, just casual, 'What do you think of X?' and if they start talking, you could comment some more.. 'Well, he's given me lots of compliments etc and I don't know how to respond..' (Preferably talk to someone sympathetic and trustworthy, not a boss or such.. If any of your relatives might know him, ask them first.. There was a guy at work that made me somewhat uncomfortable and turned out my Dad knew his whole history..)

If he truly has problems then maybe others would know how to handle the situation best?

Last edited:

Acegame

And if that doesn't work tell him about the secually transmitted disease you have. That will do the trick :D

Feathers

And if that doesn't work tell him about the secually transmitted disease you have. That will do the trick :D

lol!! But it's at work-??!! :eek: Don't you think it would, err, get around? :D

And he might need explanation what stds are or say, Honey, oh, I have'em too?

Acegame

Yea ofc. Just a joke, don't say that!! :D I would go for the boyfriend, and just brag about him sometimes ;) I know saying someone you dont like him/her is very hard.

Last edited: