Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters

Ignace

Ignace has trouble in Virgin Airways, the plane never took off in almost 18 years. Probably unrepairable damage.. :(

be_noticed

yes, i have a huge attraction for many guys but i always dont see it going anywhere. peer pressure is the only thing that will probably tempt me but im mostly repulsed by what most men find attactive.

UnOccupied

Well, i am a virgin since i developed SAD. Before SAD, i has a few girlfriends. But, not since my senior year of high school have i done the deed. I miss it greatly. I wish i could go back to my old self, and be cool and confident again. I know i will, and i am making steps too, but i am just not there yet. It WILL come!

N0D

Banned
Nope I've had 2 partners, but many times with each. Lots of practice. Needless to say, when I actually allow myself to have some confidence, I am a love machine. :cool:

Edit: hmm...I'm not going to change this but I really sound like an idiot. The creepy dude on family guy comes to mind. I'm not actually like this in real life...ever.

Last edited:

Felgen

Nope I've had 2 partners, but many times with each. Lots of practice. Needless to say, when I actually allow myself to have some confidence, I am a love machine. :cool:

Edit: hmm...I'm not going to change this but I really sound like an idiot. The creepy dude on family guy comes to mind. I'm not actually like this in real life...ever.

Glenn Quagmire is likeable enough. :)

Jay C

No,

I guess nowadays with so many dating websites, it became very easy for shy people to date and have sex...find a dating website, post your best pictures, talk on skype for a while so you can know a little about the other person and become a little more intimate before the first actual date...
You dont really have to talk about your problems (like shyness or if you dont have a job- well, thats what I do), after you date a few times and see if theres any future than you can open yourself up...
Hope that helps anybody in anyway...
cheers