Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters

Vampayah88

Yes, and I really feel like Im missing out, especially because Ill be 22 in a few months and at this point I just want to get it over with already. And this is ALL because i just didnt get out there. When the hell am I suppose to experience and have fun if not now? i saw guys say its ok for a girl to be a virgin till shes 20, but AFTER that age, its just pathetic and weird. Do most guys really think that? ::(:

Dead_on_Arrival

Yes, and I really feel like Im missing out, especially because Ill be 22 in a few months and at this point I just want to get it over with already. And this is ALL because i just didnt get out there. When the hell am I suppose to experience and have fun if not now? i saw guys say its ok for a girl to be a virgin till shes 20, but AFTER that age, its just pathetic and weird. Do most guys really think that? ::(:

Idiots think that way. When YOU are good and ready. Don't give in to easily just because you think you ought to.

Waybuloo

I really wish I had remained a virgin. Not sure why, I just think it's kind of nice to remain 'pure', when everyone is not or trying to lose it. I'm not religious at all in the conventional sense but I am beginning to see something nice about the virginal state. I have reached a stage where if I had been a virgin and people know it, I can hold my head high and say that it's out of choice rather than anything else.

Vampayah88

Idiots think that way. When YOU are good and ready. Don't give in to easily just because you think you ought to.

Im just terrified years will keep going by and I still wont lose it if I dont do something about it more sooner than later. I mean, I started worring about this when I was 18, then i was 19, then 20, then 21, and still nothing changed, which is just starting to freak me out.

Felgen

Im just terrified years will keep going by and I still wont lose it if I dont do something about it more sooner than later. I mean, I started worring about this when I was 18, then i was 19, then 20, then 21, and still nothing changed, which is just starting to freak me out.

If that girl in your profile picture is you, then you've got nothing to worry about. :) Some girls are late bloomers as well and no decent guys are going to shun you because of it.

My girlfriend went five years without sex before she met me; she still wants to wait until marriage, but she said that she wouldn't hesitate to get married when the time is ready. I'm extremely happy that she didn't sleep around before she met me.

Rembrandt Broam

I really don't think you need worry. Most guys either won't care whether you are a virgin or not, or will actually be quite pleased about it. (Not sure why some guys think a woman being a virgin is such a great thing, but apparently some do.) I can't imagine very many men seeing it as a negative thing, because it isn't.

coyote

i don't see virginity as something to be "lost" or "gotten over with"

i don't see the point in worrying about "being a virgin"

virginity is merely the state of being you're in if you've never had sex

so the point is really about having sex

there's no reason to have sex unless you want to have sex

if you want to - do it

if you don't want to - don't

I wish i had waited til i was at least in my mid 20's. all sex prior to that was so pointless and just terrible.

haha it's true.

I agree exactly with what Violet said, I think that's because when you're younger you're more inclined to lose it for the wrong reasons. I don't understand why everybody's always in such a rush. You need to be really comfortable with the person you decide to be with. If you're not relaxed and trusting of that person, it's not gonna be good. So you need to make sure it's what you want, not just ' oh I spose I better just get it over with' because you might try and convince yourself it's what you want, but if it's not what you want, it's not gonna be good. Guaranteed. If you can't relax, defer to another time. There is no rush, there's so much hype but it is what it is and that's all, no more.

Invisibleman

im 17 and still a virgin,which im literally the only one. Everybody where I live lost it when they were like 13. Back in the 9th grade there were 7 pregnant girls and 4 with STDS in my math class.....

WeirdyMcGee

im 17 and still a virgin,which im literally the only one. Everybody where I live lost it when they were like 13. Back in the 9th grade there were 7 pregnant girls and 4 with STDS in my math class.....

oh my...
not much to be jealous of then, is there?

And as a teenager-- alot of people lie about having lost their virginity already.
Most people these days tend to just get drunk at a party (who invited them to a party when they're so young-- I don't know. -_- I don't get it) and they wake up naked and assume they had a great time and lost their virginity.
Not the way I'd want to go... but alright. :rolleyes:
I thought I was the only virgin when I was 15- so I told my friends I already lost it so they'd think I was cool.
...they didn't think I was cool though... and I didn't have any friends, so I guess it was dumb of me to lie when I could have just said nothing.
haha

U

userremoved

oh my...
not much to be jealous of then, is there?

And as a teenager-- alot of people lie about having lost their virginity already.
Most people these days tend to just get drunk at a party (who invited them to a party when they're so young-- I don't know. -_- I don't get it) and they wake up naked and assume they had a great time and lost their virginity.
Not the way I'd want to go... but alright. :rolleyes:
I thought I was the only virgin when I was 15- so I told my friends I already lost it so they'd think I was cool.
...they didn't think I was cool though... and I didn't have any friends, so I guess it was dumb of me to lie when I could have just said nothing.
haha

Now I feel guilty. Yeah I lied. I just wanted to see how people would react to me saying that. Blast it WeirdyMcGee.

Steppen-Wolf

At 21, yep, I'm a virgin.

I actually had a pretty big chance a few months back (no idea how that happened) but I really didn't felt anything for the girl and I didn't wanted to lie and trick her just to get laid.

I might be lonely and pathetic, but I'm not an ***hole... Well, not all the time at least.