Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters

SilverRain

Yes and I probably always will be. I'm not fond of the pessimism, but I haven't even had a partner yet and in all honesty there are better fish in the sea than myself.
Perhaps sometime in the future I'll meet "Mr. Right" and I certainly haven't closed my mind to that possibility, but thanks to my genophobia he'd have to be okay without any sexual contact in our relationship and I wouldn't expect anyone to be willing to sacrifice that for my sake. I'd take a good lifelong friend over a sexual partner myself. ::eek::

JamesSmith

No,

I guess nowadays with so many dating websites, it became very easy for shy people to date and have sex...find a dating website, post your best pictures, talk on skype for a while so you can know a little about the other person and become a little more intimate before the first actual date...
You dont really have to talk about your problems (like shyness or if you dont have a job- well, thats what I do), after you date a few times and see if theres any future than you can open yourself up...
Hope that helps anybody in anyway...
cheers

Considering I never go out, this would be the only way i could ever have sex. The problem is these dating websites are filled with tons of ugly people. I refuse to lower my standards, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to find someone. Yes, I am a virgin at 26 yrs of age. It used to bother me, now I just focus on enjoying my day and try not to think about women that much. I wouldn't be heterosexual guy if I said I don't think about women occasionally and wonder if I'll ever have sex or get married.

U

userremoved

Me neither. I want to take someone's virginity one day, though... Too bad there aren't many virgin girls who've graduated from high school.

I was told by a friend it was quite the unpleasant experience. He sore an oath to never take a girls virginity again lol. I was like "Umm ok? Thanks for sharing that with me man.".

bangdrum

I'm not, but I didn't particularly enjoy the experience with the one guy (my "boyfriend" for almost a year) I've had sex with.

I agreed to do it mostly because I felt it would be easier in the future if I didn't have to worry about being a 25+ year old virgin anymore, and because he seemed willing to accept me as I was, and he wasn't judging so I got to be OK with taking my clothes off in front of him and all that. (For the record, he had his own anxiety issues that he denied, and he was fat and not at all chased by girls.)

Felgen

I was told by a friend it was quite the unpleasant experience. He sore an oath to never take a girls virginity again lol. I was like "Umm ok? Thanks for sharing that with me man.".

It's better to regret something you did than to regret something you didn't. :D

U

userremoved

It's better to regret something you did than to regret something you didn't. :D

He was only saying that to get under my skin. He was one of those guys that love to boast of their sexual exploits.

Luke1993

I read that the average person in the UK loses their virginity at 17.

I'm 18.

6a00e54f95df92883401538de82df6970b-800wi

Nassigkn

Yep, and I'm fine with it that way. At least for the moment. ;) If in the next 10 years nothing happens, it might be a different story

Shant

Yes. I don't care, to be honest.

Being in college, I can perfectly picture being asked this, saying "Yes", being thoroughly laughed at, but walking away feeling rather apathetic, indifferent, and stoic-like. I mean, who cares. Not something worth worrying about or even thinking about.

Or, damn, I've really closed myself off to the concept of love. Which is also a possibility, lol.