Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters

Damaged

Ah no im not, I lost my virginity when i was 16 (wow that was 5 years ago :O), it was perfect and amazing suprisingly after i heard so many horror stories about peoples first times.
Even though it does seem quite a young age to lose it, espesh with reading the messages on here, i waited for someone i cared and loved =)

Damaged

I clicked no, but i ment to click yes! Although i'm really confused if im a virgin or not, it could be a no. :confused: ...

When i was 16 i somehow happened to have a couple of boyfriends. Two of them wanted to have sex and in fear of them going off me i agreed. However, i was .. how to explain it lol ... ::eek:: well, too tight ... so i couldn't go through with it. So obviously they tried to you know ... enter (kinda) ... but it hurt too much. Does this make me a virgin still? :confused: Sorry about this lol it's really embarrassing but something i've thought about so much because to be truthfull, i so wish i didn't even come close to going through with it all because it wasn't really what i wanted, i just agreed to it like i said in fear of losing them because i wanted to be loved.

Well it depends if they popped your cherry, (broke the wall) if not id say you still was a virgin? in the physical way....i think haha :D

Newtype

I clicked no, but i ment to click yes! Although i'm really confused if im a virgin or not, it could be a no. :confused: ...

When i was 16 i somehow happened to have a couple of boyfriends. Two of them wanted to have sex and in fear of them going off me i agreed. However, i was .. how to explain it lol ... ::eek:: well, too tight ... so i couldn't go through with it. So obviously they tried to you know ... enter (kinda) ... but it hurt too much. Does this make me a virgin still? :confused: Sorry about this lol it's really embarrassing but something i've thought about so much because to be truthfull, i so wish i didn't even come close to going through with it all because it wasn't really what i wanted, i just agreed to it like i said in fear of losing them because i wanted to be loved. :rolleyes:

Well, it seems you didn't really get to have sex. You came really close though, hehe. You're still a virgin in my book, even if he did pop your cherry, 'cause to me losing your virginity is more than that.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with you, but I also don't think that people who were raped are not virgins anymore. To me, losing your virginity is the first time you engage in consensual sexual intercourse. In other words, it's the first time you are willingly giving your body to someone.

Last edited:

xSleepy

When i was 16 i somehow happened to have a couple of boyfriends. Two of them wanted to have sex and in fear of them going off me i agreed. However, i was .. how to explain it lol ... ::eek:: well, too tight ... so i couldn't go through with it. So obviously they tried to you know ... enter (kinda) ... but it hurt too much. Does this make me a virgin still? :confused: Sorry about this lol it's really embarrassing but something i've thought about so much because to be truthfull, i so wish i didn't even come close to going through with it all because it wasn't really what i wanted, i just agreed to it like i said in fear of losing them because i wanted to be loved. :rolleyes:

From what I've read online, if the head of the penis enters the vajayjay, then both people are no longer virgins. It doesn't matter if your hymen broke. Sometimes it doens't break all the way the first time anyways. Could take a couple tries.

Last edited:

Newtype

Cool! :D cause i really want my first proper time to be with someone i really have feelings for.

I just had a funny thought. It reminds me of those stories about King Arthur and the Sword in the Stone. Several men try to take the stone but they can't, but King Arthur does it with ease. If it makes you feel better, you can think about it this way: Who will be that man who will go all the way? Haha :D

And thus young princess Aimee goes out searching for her prince ^_^

iamthenra

The mods pray to him everynight to see if he answers our wishes

Well in that case.... Please oh please Webmaster send me a girl friend so I may loose my virginity once and for all... Aman... (looks around the room... Dang it, looks like I have to wait for Zeus to send me a girl friend just like he did for Perseus...) Nothing makes me sadder than to think I will die a virgin... Heck, I have 20 years to go before I reach the same age that my father died... Even if I could, I'm too scared anyways...

garry29

Well in that case.... Please oh please Webmaster send me a girl friend so I may loose my virginity once and for all... Aman... (looks around the room... Dang it, looks like I have to wait for Zeus to send me a girl friend just like he did for Perseus...) Nothing makes me sadder than to think I will die a virgin... Heck, I have 20 years to go before I reach the same age that my father died... Even if I could, I'm too scared anyways...

There ain't now wrong with being a virgin, man. ::p:

iamthenra

There ain't now wrong with being a virgin, man. ::p:

Yeah there is...when you reach my age (41) and because I have obsessed over it for so long.... Nothing like wanting and wishing for something for decades, but yet I lack the social skills to do anything about it. Not to mention the fear of actually interacting with someone.

Chlo

Banned
I really dont know how this is going to come across but im going to say it anyway

iamthenra i have seen your posts about been a virgin a lot around this forum and its obvious loosing your virginity is a big deal and something you long for, its very sad you havent had your biggest desire met.. i almost feel like i want to sleep with you myself to make things better for you

Chlo

Banned
My dream is to have a family some day.
I never wanted children at one point in my life but as i get older I feel its my time. lol

iamthenra

I really dont know how this is going to come across but im going to say it anyway

iamthenra i have seen your posts about been a virgin a lot around this forum and its obvious loosing your virginity is a big deal and something you long for, its very sad you havent had your biggest desire met.. i almost feel like i want to sleep with you myself to make things better for you

Whoa... That's never happened before. I mean I have never blushed so badly in front of a monitor before. Thank you, it's the thought that counts. That means allot to me that someone would even think of offering such a personal thing to help me out. I don't know what else to say, other than thank you! You're a sweet heart.

You are right. I do say it allot up here, because it is on my mind all the time. Not only loosing the virginity, but most importantly finding someone to love. I just feel so depressed all the time thinking of what I am missing because of depression and SA holding me back. I am sorry for sounding like a complete whiner. It is what makes me depressed and has since I was 10 years old. Yes 10... It must be wonderful to be able to love someone.

iamthenra

now theres an offer you cant refuse:)

seriously though, me and curt have talked about this before and im so jealous cause he has lived in the wilderness of alaska (thats my dream):)

Yeah, Brian... I would trade you in a heart beat mate... My experience living in the Alaskan wilderness for a love life.... I would trade everything I own for it mate. But I already told you that...

Chlo

Banned
iamthenra you should never apologize for saying how you feel on a support forum, thats what this forum is all about.

I have been loved before, i was even engaged once (haha) but love is not always all its cracked up to be if its not with the right person. im guessing youve tired internet dating? but dont give up on something you long for, take as many nocks as your given and just try try again ! we all have to do it!
I myself hate been single, i want to be loved too and have someone. I have started talking to this guy online and he is such a genuine person and sweet .. see what happens [to be continued] hehe