Are any of you gay?

Shant

I'm not homosexual or bisexual, although I'm arguably transsexual, so sort of still under the "GBLT" umbrella. If I was female I'd probably be considered homosexual, I'm guessing.

Unlike many other transsexuals though, I'm not ever planning to change my physical gender, though. I'm convinced even that kind of change wouldn't completely change me, and unfortunately, it would add even more tension with my "family", add tension in the workplace (where I've been lucky enough to not have bullying problems), etc... I may be somewhat masochistic but I don't want to make my life even more unbearable.

Last edited:

carecrab

I feel pretty feminine for a guy, like when my friends are horsing around and arm wrestling and stuff. I just don't get the fun in it ^^'

Moa

I'll be 32 next month and I still don't know the answer to this question. I've struggled with it all my life... ::(:

Agent_Violet

most of the gay people i know are the most outgoing,confident,fun people i've ever met in my life.

i'm not gay...but i love kissing other women...just something i enjoy greatly.

B

Beatrice

i'm not gay...but i love kissing other women...just something i enjoy greatly.

I've considered this. LOL. I haven't yet but I've wondered...... Girls are so hot, why not? Probably better kissers than most guys :p We know how we like it best ;)

Agent_Violet

I've considered this. LOL. I haven't yet but I've wondered...... Girls are so hot, why not? Probably better kissers than most guys :p We know how we like it best ;)

oh it's the best! i mean, men really do it for me but there's just something about the way women kiss that's just A-MAZING!

and they smell so wonderful...and their lips are always SO freaking soft it's like rose petals. crazy soft:)

B

Beatrice

oh it's the best! i mean, men really do it for me but there's just something about the way women kiss that's just A-MAZING!

and they smell so wonderful...and their lips are always SO freaking soft it's like rose petals. crazy soft:)

You're turning me on..... ;)

Haha I kid. Sounds hot though :D

Agent_Violet

I'll be 32 next month and I still don't know the answer to this question. I've struggled with it all my life... ::(:

i'm sorry:( i can't imagine how tough that must be...a woman i used to know struggled for most of her life as well. she finally got everything figured out around her 35th birthday.

there's hope honey! hang in there! *hugs*

Rembrandt Broam

* grabs popcorn, sits back, awaits developments.... *

:cool: :D

Moa

i'm sorry:( i can't imagine how tough that must be...a woman i used to know struggled for most of her life as well. she finally got everything figured out around her 35th birthday.

there's hope honey! hang in there! *hugs*

Thanks :) Figuring it out by the time I'm 35 would be awesome, that's just a few years away! ::p: