Are any of you gay?

WeirdyMcGee

asexual, I think... which brings up alot of insecurities and worries-- but not the same as anyone who is gay, I suppose.

I just wish everyone could accept people as they are without judging them based solely on their sexual preference.

DeadmanWalking

asexual, I think... which brings up alot of insecurities and worries-- but not the same as anyone who is gay, I suppose.

I just wish everyone could accept people as they are without judging them based solely on their sexual preference.

I wish that were the case as well, but (at least here in America) society tends to have a Christian-influenced view on things and, according to Christianity (I think), homosexuality is a sin or not looked highly upon. Of course, that belief is treading upon the 3 unalienable rights given to anyone in America, so one side has to give. But, I think we can make a difference by not judging others for their sexuality and by teaching others that lesson, so that it spreads. Homosexuals are no different than us and don't deserve to be treated as if they are.

Sexuality is a strange thing. They say very few ppl are completely 100% either way. I like men. I have experimented with women.Ill try most things in life once. Women are very sexy and definitely have the whole seduction thing down. I definitely find the theory appealing...some of it.The sex not so much though. I'm definetly straight I know that. I do find the idea exciting and maybe even some of the stuff cos women know what women like but really its only exciting because its kinda the firbidden fantasy and Id only actually enjoy that if theres a man involved. And actually I dont like to share my man so really its just fantasy.....long answer. ..haha

MrJones

Sometimes I wish I was asexual...

I know it sounds weird, but sometimes I think it all would be easier (though for what you say it's not).

Anyway people are not interested in me, so the judgements wouldn't exist. The good part of being invisible, I guess lol

Dead_on_Arrival

For a lot of years I was in confusion due to my history with certain males. When I reached my late teens I am sorry to say I became very homophobic which was again due to things in my past. over time I have been able to overcome this and now have a couple of aquaintances who are gay. I am hetrosexual but still play with toys which makes me feel disgusted with myself. ::eek::::eek::::eek::::eek::

For a lot of years I was in confusion due to my history with certain males. When I reached my late teens I am sorry to say I became very homophobic which was again due to things in my past. over time I have been able to overcome this and now have a couple of aquaintances who are gay. I am hetrosexual but still play with toys which makes me feel disgusted with myself. ::eek::::eek::::eek::::eek::

Don't feel disgusted by it, I hear a lot of straight guys like to like those things. There's nothing wrong with liking the act itself regardless of sexuality. :3

Dead_on_Arrival

Don't feel disgusted by it, I hear a lot of straight guys like to like those things. There's nothing wrong with liking the act itself regardless of sexuality. :3

It's not about liking the act, it's about what it means to me. It reminds me of past things but I can't stop and it is that that disgusts me.

I didn't want to tell everyone on here but I am Bi, struggled awhile back finding where I was and where I was going but after some head strong situations that were handed to me I accepted who I am and what I am. If you are still not sure what you are or what consequences may arise the best option is to be happy. If you think you need to do something to be happy with yourself then just do it and don't turn back, you'll find whats best for you in the road ahead after finding the start to happiness. (Sounds pretty gay but hey).

Just giving a bit of advice useful or not.

stucknAL

Hi All:) New here of course. I'm mostly attracted to men, but I'd rather be affectionate with a girl. I'm pretty feminine myself. Oh, and I have a couple kids that I spend half the week with.
Thanks for the site, i feel like I can relate to what everyone is saying here much better than what's local for me.