Any SPW axe murderers out there?

mmmm

Have you ever noticed how, in the movies, we social phobes always turn out to be deranged, psychotic lunatics? The quiet, shy nerd gets introduced at the beginning as some cupcake baking, mommy's little choir boy and then BAM! By the time all the cool kids are dead, the cops or the lone surviving cheerleader or whatever will discover that little Mary-Joseph spent all his free time polishing his machete collection.

I mean, come on!! If it happened in real life, Mary-Joseph's hands would be sweating so badly that his switchblade would have rusted by the time he got to use it. He would be unable to leave his house, so could only kill people who came to visit, which, of course, no-one ever would. He would not be able to aim properly anyway because he would be shamefully looking at the floor as soon as a likely target got close. And doing away with people of the opposite sex? Forget it! That would mean being in the same room as them.

I reckon it was the cheerleader the whole time.

Luke1993

A lot of people at school called me a psycho and said I was going to shoot up the place like Seung Hui Cho did with the Virginia Tech Massacre. I got bullied so much at the time I wanted to be like him! But I never had the guts, and of course now I'm glad I didn't!

But it seems the people who do these things are lonely people. A popular person would never do such a thing, because they'd probably be a lot happier and satisfied with their lives.

Felgen

Not sure how it is in the US, but none of the famous killers here in Norway were shy, quiet kids. Most of them were your typical incarnation of the cool kid who made havock in school and started smoking at the age of 12, with the exception of Varg Vikernes (known as the black metal artist Burzum).

Forgotten-Children

Screw weaponry! I'd use my magical powers because every one knows I'm really a Black Mage in disguise! 8D [/kidding]

Naw, I wouldn't harm a fly. Maybe smash a hole through a door, but not a fly or anything bigger than that. Most of the time, I'm harmless. I think the worst you can actually get out of me other than a bit of yelling would be an open-handed smack to the face and the only person I've ever smacked was my little brother for sibling reasons. x-x

Felgen

George Sodini was a shy, quiet person, but he was an honorable man before he turned psychotic.

Confuseddd

Ted Bundy was a veeeeeeeeeeeeery social person

so much so that nobody believed it was him when the murders started happening.

Ted bundy was a sociopath
Serial killers tend to be sociopathic more then Socially phobic....
This doesn;t even make sense to think that socially phobic people WOULD commit violent crimes although im not saying we wouldn't think about it(many people do) .
The bullied kids in school who commit violence did not necessarily have anything wrong with them apart from being completely misguided in there youth...
Delusional at best is what i would call them.

forksandspoons

Dexter Morgan disagrees with this thread.

dexs1.jpg

Though for the most part you are right, Dexter is just a badass show.

Sinar_Matahari

I'd go with a butcher knife, or arsenic. I'd love to be able to wield a chain saw, but it's probably too heavy and I'd end up slicing off my leg or something.

Sinar_Matahari

Not sure how it is in the US, but none of the famous killers here in Norway were shy, quiet kids. Most of them were your typical incarnation of the cool kid who made havock in school and started smoking at the age of 12, with the exception of Varg Vikernes (known as the black metal artist Burzum).

I think I've heard of this guy. My brother may have mentioned him once. He was hardcore black metal, right? I mean, took that **** really seriously?

Felgen

I think I've heard of this guy. My brother may have mentioned him once. He was hardcore black metal, right? I mean, took that **** really seriously?

He sure did. :)

What's peculiar about him, though, is that he got good grades in school, he was polite. extremely intelligent and has never done drugs, never tasted alcohol and didn't gamble. The forensic psychiatrists diagnosed him with anti-social personality disorder, because he drove across the country in the middle of the night to kill a former friend. Afterwards, he showed no remorse whatsoever about what he did.