Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2012
Invisibleman's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,088
Thanked 0 Times
Invisibleman Invisibleman is offline
Elite User
Invisibleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,088
Thanked 0 Times
I get jealous and spiteful of other people's success.
Invisibleman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Banned
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,342
Thanked 0 Times
KiaKaha KiaKaha is offline
Banned
Elite User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,342
Thanked 0 Times
I once wolfed down a whole bar of chocolate that my parents bought and made them think that they only "thought" they had bought it.

... I could totally dominate this thread with my immature stupidity...
KiaKaha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
WeirdyMcGee's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,160
Thanked 0 Times
WeirdyMcGee WeirdyMcGee is offline
Elite User
WeirdyMcGee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,160
Thanked 0 Times
I like to read the last page of a book rather than trying to read the whole thing.
I also like 'spoilers' to things.
AND I like filler episodes even more than arc episodes.
WeirdyMcGee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Banned
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 158
Thanked 0 Times
Lexington Lexington is offline
Banned
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 158
Thanked 0 Times
Once I masturbated without anyone knowing.
Lexington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Iluv's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada, eh.
Posts: 1,083
Thanked 0 Times
Iluv Iluv is offline
Elite User
Iluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada, eh.
Posts: 1,083
Thanked 0 Times
I like rapping to songs and pretending I'm good at it.
__________________
α β γ

λ
Iluv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Expert User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 804
Thanked 0 Times
GhastlyCC GhastlyCC is offline
Expert User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 804
Thanked 0 Times
One time(at band camp) my friend and I were pretending to be a girl on myyearbook.
And with our ONE stolen picture of some random girl.
We got like 6 guys to leave their houses in the middle of the night when it was really pretty cold out to meet "her"
Telling them "yes" when they asked if we wanted to do.......stuff.
And we were sending them to the house of a former neighbor that I had that was always trying to start crap with my family.
GhastlyCC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
MikeyC's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shellharbour, Australia
Posts: 13,174
Thanked 0 Times
MikeyC MikeyC is offline
Elite User
MikeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shellharbour, Australia
Posts: 13,174
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdyMcGee View Post
I like to read the last page of a book rather than trying to read the whole thing.
I also like 'spoilers' to things.
Nah, not for me. I'm glad this works for you but I hate spoilers. Movie spoilers basically tell you the entire movie.
MikeyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
kilojoule's Avatar
check out my new avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,652
Thanked 55 Times
kilojoule kilojoule is offline
check out my new avatar
Elite User
kilojoule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,652
Thanked 55 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhastlyCC View Post
One time(at band camp) my friend and I were pretending to be a girl on myyearbook.
And with our ONE stolen picture of some random girl.
We got like 6 guys to leave their houses in the middle of the night when it was really pretty cold out to meet "her"
Telling them "yes" when they asked if we wanted to do.......stuff.
And we were sending them to the house of a former neighbor that I had that was always trying to start crap with my family.
Thats your mildly guilty confession? Lol

lets just hope her path doesnt cross with any of these guys in the future.

Um I probably have quite a lot of mild confessions and slightly less 'mild' confessions I was a total brat as a kid
__________________
"There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face" - Shakespeare's Macbeth
kilojoule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
LazyHermitCrab's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 1,818
Thanked 3 Times
LazyHermitCrab LazyHermitCrab is offline
Elite User
LazyHermitCrab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 1,818
Thanked 3 Times
Maybe the cookies were too small so technically you only took one cookie and took "more" in order to make up the average of a regular sized cookie.
LazyHermitCrab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
lonely_drummer's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,207
Thanked 0 Times
lonely_drummer lonely_drummer is offline
Elite User
lonely_drummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,207
Thanked 0 Times
When I was in high school, my weekend job was being the cook at Dairy Queen lol. And one day this guy from my high school came in to order a bunch of food with his stupid friends. He bullied me at every opportunity he got. Just simple things like, "hey fatty" and other stupid **** too. I remember one time I was at the mall and he followed me the whole time with a megaphone yelling mean things to me. But any who, I hated the guy with a passion, so what did i do, spit in everything he and his stupid friends ordered. Haha and I got him back even more the next year in school. One day in the middle of class(I sat right in the front and he sat directly behind me), he kept drawing **** on the back of my arms and neck with a sharpie. I didn't do anything, until I saw out of the corner of my eye, him with both his arms completely extended on his desk with his hand right in the perfect spot, so I flew back in my chair and crushed his fingers against the desk, then turned around and yelled "**** OFF", then slapped all his books off his desk. ****!! He was screaming in so much pain, instantly yelling "teacher, did you see what he did?" and this was the greatest part, the teacher just said Yup and turned around and kept going on with the class. He must have known what this guy was all about. I ended up breaking 3 of his fingers and he never bothered me again.

On a side note, about a year later he was kicked out of high school and he came to work at Dairy Queen and guess who got to train him, ME!! and guess who was the nicest guy ever, HIM! But I made him do some of the most disgusting jobs ever and he never came back into work after that lol. Ahhhhhh, revenge is something I typically don't condone but this guy had it coming lol
lonely_drummer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Iluv's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada, eh.
Posts: 1,083
Thanked 0 Times
Iluv Iluv is offline
Elite User
Iluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada, eh.
Posts: 1,083
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_drummer View Post
spit in everything he and his stupid friends ordered.l
Haha they deserved it! I hate bullies. I contemplate spitting in some peoples drinks where I work (they are really rude! They yell at me for messing up their drinks) But never have because of the 5000 cameras. Rude people deserve it!
__________________
α β γ

λ
Iluv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Elite User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,089
Thanked 0 Times
Rembrandt Broam Rembrandt Broam is offline
Elite User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,089
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
Once I masturbated without anyone knowing.
So...are you saying that all the other times you masturbated, you made a public announcement about it?
Rembrandt Broam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Banned
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 158
Thanked 0 Times
Lexington Lexington is offline
Banned
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 158
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembrandt Broam View Post
So...are you saying that all the other times you masturbated, you made a public announcement about it?
"Atention ladies and gentleman, Lex is just about to....... Get your tickets before they all go!"
Lexington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Banned
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 158
Thanked 0 Times
Lexington Lexington is offline
Banned
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 158
Thanked 0 Times
I once stole a Holy Card from the back of the Church.
Lexington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
lonely_drummer's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,207
Thanked 0 Times
lonely_drummer lonely_drummer is offline
Elite User
lonely_drummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,207
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv View Post
Haha they deserved it! I hate bullies. I contemplate spitting in some peoples drinks where I work (they are really rude! They yell at me for messing up their drinks) But never have because of the 5000 cameras. Rude people deserve it!
They totally did deserve it, well maybe not all his friends but he sure did!!!
lonely_drummer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
MsBuzzkillington's Avatar
Expert User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 673
Thanked 0 Times
MsBuzzkillington MsBuzzkillington is offline
Expert User
MsBuzzkillington's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 673
Thanked 0 Times
I literally ate about 10 slices of pizza today when my mom and I went to the pizza buffet. Then I had dessert.
MsBuzzkillington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
MikeyC's Avatar
Elite User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shellharbour, Australia
Posts: 13,174
Thanked 0 Times
MikeyC MikeyC is offline
Elite User
MikeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shellharbour, Australia
Posts: 13,174
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_drummer View Post
When I was in high school, my weekend job was being the cook at Dairy Queen lol. And one day this guy from my high school came in to order a bunch of food with his stupid friends. He bullied me at every opportunity he got. Just simple things like, "hey fatty" and other stupid **** too. I remember one time I was at the mall and he followed me the whole time with a megaphone yelling mean things to me. But any who, I hated the guy with a passion, so what did i do, spit in everything he and his stupid friends ordered. Haha and I got him back even more the next year in school. One day in the middle of class(I sat right in the front and he sat directly behind me), he kept drawing **** on the back of my arms and neck with a sharpie. I didn't do anything, until I saw out of the corner of my eye, him with both his arms completely extended on his desk with his hand right in the perfect spot, so I flew back in my chair and crushed his fingers against the desk, then turned around and yelled "**** OFF", then slapped all his books off his desk. ****!! He was screaming in so much pain, instantly yelling "teacher, did you see what he did?" and this was the greatest part, the teacher just said Yup and turned around and kept going on with the class. He must have known what this guy was all about. I ended up breaking 3 of his fingers and he never bothered me again.

On a side note, about a year later he was kicked out of high school and he came to work at Dairy Queen and guess who got to train him, ME!! and guess who was the nicest guy ever, HIM! But I made him do some of the most disgusting jobs ever and he never came back into work after that lol. Ahhhhhh, revenge is something I typically don't condone but this guy had it coming lol
Best story!
MikeyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
kihira's Avatar
A very naughty boy
Elite User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: ...
Posts: 5,539
Thanked 103 Times
kihira kihira is offline
A very naughty boy
Elite User
kihira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: ...
Posts: 5,539
Thanked 103 Times
I didn't tidy my desk before I left work for the weekend :|
kihira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012
Banned
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 158
Thanked 0 Times
Lexington Lexington is offline
Banned
Intermediate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 158
Thanked 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_drummer View Post
When I was in high school, my weekend job was being the cook at Dairy Queen lol. And one day this guy from my high school came in to order a bunch of food with his stupid friends. He bullied me at every opportunity he got. Just simple things like, "hey fatty" and other stupid **** too. I remember one time I was at the mall and he followed me the whole time with a megaphone yelling mean things to me. But any who, I hated the guy with a passion, so what did i do, spit in everything he and his stupid friends ordered. Haha and I got him back even more the next year in school. One day in the middle of class(I sat right in the front and he sat directly behind me), he kept drawing **** on the back of my arms and neck with a sharpie. I didn't do anything, until I saw out of the corner of my eye, him with both his arms completely extended on his desk with his hand right in the perfect spot, so I flew back in my chair and crushed his fingers against the desk, then turned around and yelled "**** OFF", then slapped all his books off his desk. ****!! He was screaming in so much pain, instantly yelling "teacher, did you see what he did?" and this was the greatest part, the teacher just said Yup and turned around and kept going on with the class. He must have known what this guy was all about. I ended up breaking 3 of his fingers and he never bothered me again.

On a side note, about a year later he was kicked out of high school and he came to work at Dairy Queen and guess who got to train him, ME!! and guess who was the nicest guy ever, HIM! But I made him do some of the most disgusting jobs ever and he never came back into work after that lol. Ahhhhhh, revenge is something I typically don't condone but this guy had it coming lol
Better than Shawshank Redemption as a revenge story.....still better if you could've got on to him in the first incident though
Lexington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012
BlueDays's Avatar
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Elite User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In my secret hiding place.
Posts: 9,631
Thanked 263 Times
BlueDays BlueDays is offline
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Elite User
BlueDays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In my secret hiding place.
Posts: 9,631
Thanked 263 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_drummer View Post
......and I got him back even more the next year in school. One day in the middle of class(I sat right in the front and he sat directly behind me), he kept drawing **** on the back of my arms and neck with a sharpie. I didn't do anything, until I saw out of the corner of my eye, him with both his arms completely extended on his desk with his hand right in the perfect spot, so I flew back in my chair and crushed his fingers against the desk, then turned around and yelled "**** OFF", then slapped all his books off his desk. ****!! He was screaming in so much pain, instantly yelling "teacher, did you see what he did?" and this was the greatest part, the teacher just said Yup and turned around and kept going on with the class. He must have known what this guy was all about. I ended up breaking 3 of his fingers and he never bothered me again.

On a side note, about a year later he was kicked out of high school and he came to work at Dairy Queen and guess who got to train him, ME!! and guess who was the nicest guy ever, HIM! But I made him do some of the most disgusting jobs ever and he never came back into work after that lol. Ahhhhhh, revenge is something I typically don't condone but this guy had it coming lol
Brilliant! lonely drummer.
I wish I had the guts to do something like that to the bullies who made my life hell in school.
BlueDays is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Confessions - At your worst, you... Seri Personal Stories 1 12-17-2014 07:38 PM
Mildly depressed people may have better grip on reality than "normal" people bigrob Depression Forum 10 06-12-2010 01:13 PM
Confessions/Rant Thread M1tCh Off-Topic 1 02-02-2010 01:39 AM
Is Anyone listening? My confessions Why Social Anxiety Forum 13 09-09-2009 06:07 AM
Confessions... Infected_Malignity Social Anxiety Forum 5 05-19-2008 09:36 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 
Contact Us Privacy