Your Non-fictitious Crush

Silatuyok

Singers, actors, comedians, professors, supermodels, writers, famous or not....who is your crush? Pics or descriptions please... :)

::eek::

5066099C3.jpg

MikeyC

Alison Brie.

Alison-Brie-Sweet-Cleavage-Candids-02.jpg

I first saw her on the TV show Community and I was infatuated. There's something about her that really strikes me. She's got that girl-next-door kind of vibe about her, and she just seems like a lovely person.

I don't think she knows I exist, though. ::(:

I always press my face a little harder against the TV then normal whenever either Jimmy Carr, Robert Downey Jr or Ray Mears is on. :rolleyes:

Silatuyok

Here we go:

1. Jesse Eisenberg. I've had an inexplicable attraction to this total geek since I first saw him in The Squid and the Whale about seven years ago. The awkward sophistication just really gets me.

2. Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal. I'm hot for this couple. Too bad they don't do more movies together.

3. Colin Firth. He is boyishly handsome, and usually plays the part of the shy, introverted type.

4. Carl Sagan. The dude's got style. And the way he uses his hands to explain quantum physics....whooooo baby!

Last edited:

stevelee24

ive never really had a crush on a celebrity/model or a singer i think people who crave attention is kind of off putting for me. but i think after today i might have a crush on a member of this forum haha

YellowBird

This guy.In a way he was fictitious::(:

Attachments

• l_7a1b0fe0ca8347af93175ff19ab3bd9c.jpg
    l_7a1b0fe0ca8347af93175ff19ab3bd9c.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0

pop-princess

Ryan Gosling <3 <3
Christian Bale
Also the guy on my avatar Richey Edwards was a total babe (btw, he probably had social phobia)

Attachments

• Ryan+Gosling+Blue+Valentine+Screening+2.jpg
    Ryan+Gosling+Blue+Valentine+Screening+2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • balee.jpg
    balee.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • rrrrrrrrcc.jpg
    rrrrrrrrcc.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0

Apotheosis

Winona Ryder, Zooey Deschanel, Anne Hathaway, Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor, Helena Bonham Carter, Natalie Portman... oh and Jared Leto, the list goes on. I can update as I remember more, but I probably won't. ::eek::

brainfog

emily browning
Emily-Browning.jpg

saw her in Series of unfortunate events movie, was obsessed ever since, it's died down now thought, but ocasionally i tend to just stare at her in costume from the movie