Would you still have SA if you were sexy

There's no "t" in my username
Whooopsee daysee :giggle: hehe lol ... did drink the stuff a few months back (didn't like it, but had no other drinks left, & was desperate for sth, ANYTHING, hehe)
... this blastd full moon is playing tricks on me ... am knocking over things, mixing-up my words, can't think properly, calling Ovaline as "Ovaltine", :giggle: hehe lol
(or perhaps i'm evolving into a woman :eek: :giggle: hehe lol)

Whooopsee daysee :giggle: hehe lol ... did drink the stuff a few months back (didn't like it, but had no other drinks left, & was desperate for sth, ANYTHING, hehe)
... this blastd full moon is playing tricks on me ... am knocking over things, mixing-up my words, can't think properly, calling Ovaline as "Ovaltine", :giggle: hehe lol
(or perhaps i'm evolving into a woman :eek: :giggle: hehe lol)

There's no "v" in my use - ahh, never mind.

You can call me Ovaline if you want :p

Last edited:

Bo592

Women tell me that I am good looken they just don`t like me because I am shy. You know because of SA.

Unspoken

Probably. I'm not particularly ugly in the first place and most of my anxiety is centered around me as a person.

Saga

Yes, for sure (although maybe it would help me with how I presented myself a little). My issues relate to thinking I'm boring or just generally weird. >.<

razzle dazzle rose

I think most of us appreciate a compliment or a gesture that illustrates that we are attractive - even if that gesture makes us feel awkward and uncertain. We all want to at least feel that we are desirable and have the potential to be accepted.

I agree. Any positive feedback helps. Doesn't have to be focused on appearance either. It is encouraging. (i still remember the compliment you gave me a while back. it made me smile. thank you :) )

"Sexiness" seems like it is something that people exude when they feel confident (body & mind) and adored (by people whose opinions matter to them).

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about the word "sexy". That word makes me uncomfortable, ha. So maybe the OP is onto something. To be sexy is to be confident? And confident people don't have SA? Not that people who have SA are unattractive! Still, my SA is caused by many factors. People's opinions matter, sure, but that is not the whole problem. It is much more complex than that.

tonicobastos

My relatives say that I am really handsome, but I still feel very insecure.:eek:h:
I guess people with SA will always find something "wrong" about them.

So, you're saying people with SA aren't attractive? The last time i was forced to go out to a bar i kept getting hit on by creeps which, if anything, made me want to go out less. SA has nothing to do with how attractive a person is.
What exactly makes a man a creep?
I'm really curious because my biggest fear when approaching a woman is to look weird.

laure15

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about the word "sexy". That word makes me uncomfortable, ha. So maybe the OP is onto something. To be sexy is to be confident? And confident people don't have SA? Not that people who have SA are unattractive! Still, my SA is caused by many factors. People's opinions matter, sure, but that is not the whole problem. It is much more complex than that.

Women who appear confident look sexy to men. And vice versa.

THeCARS1979

So, you're saying people with SA aren't attractive? The last time i was forced to go out to a bar i kept getting hit on by creeps which, if anything, made me want to go out less. SA has nothing to do with how attractive a person is.

Yeah i know, it doesnt have anything to do with that

imaginarygirl

probly not as much as I do because I would actually have confidence and better self esteme that would make me more comfortable with people talking to me.

LoyalXenite

If I had a decent level of self esteem it would help. If I felt like I was attractive it would be one less thing to weigh me down.

NamiraWilhelm

We could all be Megan Fox's, we could all be Joseph Merrick's. It doesn't matter when your mind distorts your reality as ours does.

Growing up being told you're beautiful might aid with self confidence but if there have been other traumas, you're still buggered!