Would you still have SA if you were sexy

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
The reason I stay home doesn't have anything to do with the way I look, so my level of sexiness would not effect that. Of all the things I worry about in social interactions looks are not one of them, maybe demeanor a little but I would doubt having a sexier demeanor would get me lot's of compliments, not that would matter anyway. I'm sort of oblivious to my own appearance and it doesn't really effect me in one way or another for the most part.

Lol.

I think he's trying to say that I don't have a problem attracting potential mates, I just have OTHER problems. Yeah, that must be it :p

And yeah I hope no one thought I was bragging, I said on average and I don't get hit on by all super desirable guys or anything. A lot of them are not my type at all. If ya know what I mean. Most girls get hit on a few times a week I would think, and often by guys she has no interest in. I would love it if someone I was actually interested in showed interest in me. argh

ShadowCookie

People have commented on my good looks before and continue to do so now, as a teenager people were not afraid to say that I was a good looking lad. But I'm still pretty shy and a lot of the time completely useless in social situations. Slowly improving though.

NightTimeForever

I've been called sexy (specifically), but I don't feel that way and every compliment is usually sucked into a black vacuum, never to be seen again.

ShadowCookie

I find it very hard to take compliments. If someone praises me on something I will usually mumble something under my breath so I don't appear big-headed until they start talking again. I certainly do take note, but I will never admit to being good at something, especially if that person has pointed it out already, simply because I do not want to appear vain or narcissistic.

Jolima07

"Sexiness" seems like it is something that people exude when they feel confident (body & mind) and adored (by people whose opinions matter to them).

...Without sounding pompous (hopefully) I've had more than my share of attention because of physical attractiveness - BUT then like a bumbling idiot, I totally ruin it by feeling so self-conscious about what I'm saying to even be able to carry on a "normal" conversation (i.e. non-awkward). Then I feel like a loser, and now I'm alone (29 years old) and becoming increasingly jaded.

People seem to assume that an attractive person must already be confident/ cool/ smooth, and so it seems like they judge the person even more harshly.

Last edited:

Bo592

No. Not bragging but I get hit on - not excessively but a few times a week maybe, on average - and I'm still a wreck in many situations. Hasn't changed much, really.

are you a boy or a girl I Thank the answer might be diffrent for boys.

akala

I purposely dress bad before I go out to avoid any unnecessary attention that i can't handle, because I"ll get too anxious... But i suppose some people might feel if they were more attractive people would like them.

So you have somethere there that "you're good at" (attracting the "king hits").
It's just that you have ... well ... errrrrrrrm ... "other issues" should i say, :Giggle: lol
Wut?

:confused:
Putting it in less vaguer terms, i mean that Opaltine is able to seemingly garner an "average" amount of "hits", but even with the "king hits" (those guys who are more desireable/agreeable/suitable/etc to her), the hits STILL do not "connect" (ie she "falls short" of them, or of being "struck"), due to her other issues.

Ps: I borrowed the term "king hit" from WWF. Perhaps the "clothsline" is more apt. And NO, i am NOT saying that Opaltine, due her relative diminutivity of height, completely evades the swinging arm by at least a foot!. :giggle: lol

LazyHermitCrab

I'd probably have sa if i looked better... But what i have isn't terrible and i've been told i look good with glasses and at night lol.

Ps: I borrowed the term "king hit" from WWF. Perhaps the "clothsline" is more apt. And NO, i am NOT saying that Opaltine, due her relative diminutivity of height, completely evades the swinging arm by at least a foot!. :giggle: lol

O...kay... :/

There's no "t" in my username.

Remus

Staff member
british-original-ovaltine-drink-mix-800g-tub-10127-p.jpg