Would you make a deal wt the devil to cure your SA?

X-Rated

I know it's a stupid question :)). I`ve recently watched the newly released Dorian Gray ( i need to read the book also) and i`ve found the plot really interesting. For those who haven't seen the film , the main character 'kinda' makes a deal with the devil, which consists of him being able to stay young forever and while he could do whatever he wanted his soul would gradually succumb into darkness as long as he continued to commit sins.
So if it were to be possible, would you do a similar 'deal' with devil , in order to cure from SA??

Well, I won't because it isn't worth sacrificing your soul ,and live after death in darkness, for just some happy years

Remus

Staff member
Maybe the devil is responsible for giving you SA in the first place, trying to trick you into parting with your soul ;)

ilmatross

When left with your sa for long periods of time it twists you in dark ways the devil couldn't imagine

That said I'm not unfamiliar with sin I'm down for it.

Dr. Doom

Yeah, I'd deal with mephisto to get rid of my SA. Or just to have a girlfriend, or to go back in time.

dutchguy

As I do not believe in any kind of devils, gods or fairies, no.

...but if I assume there is a devil, I'd probably be going to hell anyway, so sure, I'll sell my soul.

Hell no. (No pun intended).

In this scenario where there's a devil, there's also a God. I'd rather take it up with the big G. I heard costumer service is better. ;P

Minty

I think you need to reread the book if you still want to make that deal.

The movie sucked.

Felgen

If there's a heaven, then I won't have social anxiety and Asperger's syndrome there--thus I wouldn't sell my soul to the guy downstairs. If there's no such thing as a paradise after death, then I've got nothing to lose by making a deal with him.

Liam17

I only make deals with certain people ;)

On topic: If there was a devil, then no. Cause i am who i am.

Kinetik

Nah, he can't mess with my afterlife. I'd offer him a kick in my balls but that's about as far as I'm willing to go.