Would you get married?

slimjim119

I would like to get married in the future hopefully. I'd prefer a small wedding with just immediate family and close friends. A big wedding would really stress me out.

scarletlee

I got married 3 years ago. We had a very small ceremony, just parents, brothers and sisters. That was hard enough for me but it was outside and very relaxed. My husband knows all about my SA. We were friends for years before we got together and had both seen each other go through hard times (he has struggled with depression in the past). He accepts that there are some things that i just can not do because of my anxiety. But i don't want to talk about my SA with him all the time, thats kinda why i came on here. I feel like its something you can only understand if you have been through it yourself.

Ashiene

If you get married, hold your marriage in a virtual world and invite all of us to come :) We can have digital kisses and virtual parties and electronic cakes wahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

recluse

I must also add that I find marriage to be too restrictive (and the idea of children is even more restrictive). I'll date, but I highly doubt I could ever get married, or even have a live-in partner, for that matter.

Yeah i know what you mean, just the whole idea of having to devote one's life to someone, i'm lonely yet i could not cope without having time to myself. Also a lot of relationships fall apart as soon as the couple get married. Every one of my parents old friends have divorced at some point in their lives. It kind of makes me scared of the thought.

recluse

If you have your wedding near me....I will be your best man...barring i dont have to stand in place for more than 5 minutes & I have super air conditioning blowing on me or it is an outdoor wedding & i am in the shade & it isent hot out...& I dont have to wear a suit..or tuck my shirt in ...you pull that off..Im your guy :)

Thanks! Atleast you wouldn't have anything embarassing to say about me in the speech because you don't even know me!

JCS008

I really don't know. I just have to take care of so many other things before I consider dating again, let alone marriage. I"d say if things go according to plan, I'll begin starting to date within two years or so. And then we'll see. I guess I can say eventually I'd like to get married, but its far from a priority in my life right now.

oNecoOlazN

Yes I want to..but I know that's out of the question because I have too many personal issues and problems..too many things about myself that I need to hide from others..and from my futre husband..sigh...

LycraPantiies92

haven't find the right girl yet, but I'm definitely getting married in the next 4 years... I have a hunch :rolleyes:

I'm taking applications now, if anyone is interested, just send your CV, a digital ID photo, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. lol

PS:We can neither acknowledge or consider incomplete applications. :D

Okay :D ..I <3 your username thing [: ..lol

1 me for sale =/ buy me if you like but that means yu have to take me home and feed n water me.

:D

xx

ajo86

I really want to get married. I don't want a massive church wedding or anything like that just something really small. People who have these big expensive weddings only do it to show off and want everyone to think that they are really popular. I don't know who i'd invite to the wedding as I don't see my family anymore (not like I would want any of them there anyway) and my boyfriends family have made it quite clear that they don't want us getting married. Looks like we would have to drag in witnesses off the street. :(

iamthenra

Okay :D ..I <3 your username thing [: ..lol

1 me for sale =/ buy me if you like but that means yu have to take me home and feed n water me.

:D

xx

OMG!!! Now that is funny!
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif
Nice puppy! Roll over... Sit... Lay down... Haha! Good Lycra...Good Lycra! LOL I think he is going to need a bigger pooper scooper too! LOL Oh too funny!

JA2007

I hate it when parents/family/elders put stupid culture and tradition in front of their kids/grand kids happiness.... Their priorities are all wrong

I agree. I'm sure they wouldn't want someone treating them like that at their wedding! That's the biggest day of a person's life and they deserve to go through it in peace.

Lorraine Manca

only to someone who deserved to be married to me. but hitler, stalin, and mao are already dead. anyone else interested in redemptive suffering? i'll annoy you to heaven.

I'm not sure. I'm not completely against the idea of marriage, but if I were in a lifelong, monogamous relationship with someone, who cares about getting married? It's all what is in the relationship that matters, not what is on a piece of paper. I don't need "witnesses" to make my relationship with my partner any more valid that it would be without having to go through a ceremony. If marriage is what my partner wants, then I am up for it if we really love each other, but it does not really matter to me. (I think people spend too much time and money on weddings anyway.) I think it's more special if someone commits to me without needing to make public vows.

scruffpot

I would probably get married, However I have got to find someone 1st hehehe :)
I couldn't have it in a church as I'm not religious and it would feel false to me if i did.
If i did get married i would do it as spontaneous as possible, get married there and then on holiday on a beautiful island or something like that and then come home and have a party with the familes etc. Becasue the way i see it being spontaneous in a relationship is the fun and best way to be and it more romantic, and who wants to get stressed out planning a wedding and spending £1000000000, not me.

PennyLane

I actually have someone who says he wants to be with me forever (im not sure i believe in marriage...thats why i phrased it like that) and he wants us to have kids (which i really want)... He is a lovely guy and we've been friends for years, he's got a great job, loads of friends, really outgoing...so good for me in that way. In fact i cant really think of a negative about him or the relationship..... But there is just something missing for me, im not sure what. I decided to end it.. but i am sometimes scared that because im so quiet maybe i've let my only oppotunity go!