Would you date yourself?

No, I wouldn't date myself. The conversations would be SOOOO boring! :U

''Did you know... ?'' ''Yes! Yes, I do know! I know EVERYTHING you know! Now eat your damn spaghetti.'' '' 'kay. :c''

I was trying a lot more then I was. What a jerk. >:C

Speghetti!?:confused: I thought the both of you would be eating Pizza every night of the year! :D;)

Can I answer yes and no?::p:
It would be great to date someone who has the same morals, values, interests and has a good understanding of SA and depression. However as stated before, it would get very boring with nothing new to talk about or learn etc.

da_illest101

if there was a girl exactly like me ( well almost) yes I would date myself, seriously i'm perfect for me. I wish there was another girl like me

Srijita52

Yeah,I would date a guy if he was excatly like me.But I've heard that this kind of relationship never goes well cos both of us would have the same shortcomings,there would be nothing new,no surprises.My friends dated a few guys who were almost like them & they said that it didn't work but they did end up being best friends.

vexatiousmind

That would be incredibly boring, I like getting to know people, finding out cute little things, people that I can't predict

I would know everything about this male me, ugh I wouldn't be able to stand it.

Not that he wouldn't be awesome...

Helmaninquiel

Yeah I think I would date me. Just because I don't use people and I actually think that love is the answer. Usually people want people that's going to take them higher in life. people who know how to "Play the game" if I make any sense. I think that being an open and honest person is the most strong in life cause they are letting themselfs be vulnerable. I keep telling myself that I hate myself but honestly that's not it I actually love myself and hell yeah I would date myself it's the people around me that I really, really dislike.

alwaysrunning

If i was a guy, yes, i would date myself; now if only i could only convince the male perspective that i am awesome catch i would not have to turn into a guy just so that someone would want to date me =/

jazy

I've been reading the comments, and I can agree about it being boring if someone is just like you because you both know everything about each other and there would be nothing new that you could share with that other person. But at least you would never fight with one another if you are both the same, and like the same things.

I myself say that I'm ugly, stupid, and have nothing to offer because that's what I've heard when I have tried to ask out women, and I would love to be with a woman who was just like me, and loved me because at least I would know what that feels like. :(

doubleM

come to think of it i dont think i would. no one really wants a loner who spends most of his time on his work.
i watched myself on camera the other day. i slouch alot, mostly because im tall. even though i look like a football player, my posture and walk and body language may contribute to the way people see me. it doesnt display confidence.
personality wise im generally very polite, just putting on a face around people unable to really communicate. im not witty, but my humor is usually geeky jokes most people dont get.
i can often impress people with my skills and knowledge, that is my only strength really. that makes me appear even more geeky and strange. i can do anything i put my mind to, except talk to people. i guess women judge me a failure because of that.

*Amy*

I would perhaps date the best part of myself - that is, when I am happy, cheerful, self-confident, I look more or less well and I can joke. Unfortunately, I am not usually like this, especially when I am around people I don't know very well::eek::

Mickery

No. Even if we both wanted to, no one would be brave enough to ask the other one out.

Is that true of everybody? I don't think it would be a problem, because I'd know the other person was nervous and I wouldn't have something unrealistic to live up to or feel dominated. Like, I wouldn't have to feel embarassed about not going out much because they aren't going to think less of me. I'd still be in my comfort zone.