worst movies of all time!

recluse

Slumdog millionaire was way over rated. I watched it after hearing all the hype about it and i was really dissapointed.

desoconnor

I fell asleep during The Cable Guy... if it had been done as a dark thriller may have been good, Jim carey was crap though.

I walked out of the cinema when I saw Smoke with Harvey Keitel in, it was so boring...

I saw twilight at the weekend, sparkly vampires who don't kill people??

Harry Potter, cos its a rip off of Star Wars, which was a rip off of Lensman (original stories date from 1930s and 40s before anyone says that Lensman came out after star wars :p )

Darkened

- "Postal" - Uwe Boll... no more comments. Original game was epic.
- "Dumb & Dumber 2"
- "Butterfly Effect 3"
- "Miami Vice"
- "Max Payne" - An insult to the game series
- "Mission: Impossible" - All of them. An insult to the original TV series

"The Cable Guy" is hilarious, I love it.

Pookah

Twilight and Bloodrayne are an affront to all things vampire.

True Blood has some ok parts (mainly some of the actors.)

whysoserious?

Street Fighter (1994 movie)
Thats a Jean Claude Van Damme Shazam classic !
I was thinking The Happening but if watched as a comedy Marky Mark is hilarious.
The Room is pretty terrible but thats because it bored me.

Lonelykitsune

wooow i got loads
christmas with the kranks
rolemodels
love guru
CLOVERFIELD(biggest load of shit ever!)
white noise
most wsterns
the awful twilight series
g-force
tmnt(the new movie)
dragonball evolution
most american family movies.
17 again
grease(i just dont see what was so amazing about ti)

Last edited:
Paranormal Activity

I have no idea what all of the hooplah over this movie is about because it is doggy doo-doo. I'm glad I didn't actually pay money to see it, but I would still like my hour and a half back.

Noca

Banned
The Hulk (NOT "The Incredible Hulk") is the worst movie I've EVER seen, and I used to watch 1 movie every weekend for 10 years straight.

Remus

Staff member
I remember seeing Star Trek 5 and wishing I'd walked out like half the audience lol

xSleepy

The Stepfather. One of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's like a lame version of Disturbia. It took so long to get to the "good" stuff. Like you already knew what would happen before hand too.

It's one of those movies that end up pissing me off. The mom in the movie i think could have killed the crazy guy, but of course to make the movie good and suspenseful they didnt have her kill him. -mom tries killing crazy guy, guy pretends to be dead, guy tries to kill mom again-, -son pushes crazy guy off roof, only to find out he manages to hang on somehow and then grabs onto son trying to force him off the roof with him-

come on, it was 3 against 1. beat the crazy guy then run out the door and get into the car!

anyways, dont watch that movie lol. even if you have all the time in the world to watch it, dont. =)

Generical

+1 for the new wicker man....it was actually quite hilarious at the same time, the fact his wife was always like ooooo i don't really know, queue confused face, don't be MEAN to me. Highlight was Mr Cage running around punching all the ladies and then getting bees in his eyes.

Anybody seen Hangmen? Like one of Sandra Bullock's first roles, she wasn't really even starring but she was spammed on front of the case just to get peeps to buy it....it was on a dirty £1 pick a lame dvd section in an even more dirty somerfields, so it was to be expected. Anyway it was just...well so bad i'd advise people to watch it, just as a comedy mainly, just about the cheapest film ever made. For instance they had a shot of a passenger plane coming in for landing and at no point did it go past the camera it was still 100's of metres away in the same direction even though the sound that went with it had it panning past the camera and then slowly get quiet.....almost as bad as all those films that use the same sound effects as games, you immediately think ohh noo this was made with windows movie maker and a superpro you got ripped off FX plugin or something, heh like movie maker supports plugins...

blue-roses

This was in the "best comedy movies" thread from a lot of people, but I hated it - The Hangover

Sex and the City (dragged along by friends)
Twilight (Haha, I made a typo there and spelled it "Twitlight" - also dragged along by friends, and the cinema was full of shrieking eleven-year-old girls who'd skipped school)
Diagnosis: Death

Hmm, I don't know. I don't watch a lot of films, so when I do see one, I tend to make sure it's going to be good.