Why Are Social Guys So.....

Kiwong

That's really horrible what that guy did to you

I hope some really cute nice guy can approach you and have a pleasant talk with you, so that your self esteem is restored to the levels you deserve.

D

deleted user 1

I cannot believe that you feel that you have done something wrong! This is a perfect example of a person who has the confidence to express themselves, but with utterly no communication skills and even worse morality. It's obvious that he wasn't brought up, but dragged up from the gutter. And it's obvious where his interests truly lie. I'm just glad he exposed himself so soon before he had time to dig his filthy claws into you! You deserve so much better than this. Not all guys are like this, but the vast majority of people in general are not great, which is why you must be careful who you allow into your life.

Last edited:

Kinetik

Guys are being taught to act like this now due to misinformation on the internet. Look up "cocky and funny" in Google and it will link you directly to numerous pick-up artist websites. I figured I'd let you know so that you can see it's part of an act - it's done with the intention of 'generating attraction' or some such nonsense. Guess it really worked in this case huh? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

deleted user 1

Guys are being taught to act like this now due to misinformation on the internet. Look up "cocky and funny" in Google and it will link you directly to numerous pick-up artist websites. I figured I'd let you know so that you can see it's part of an act - it's done with the intention of 'generating attraction' or some such nonsense.

Celebrities are leading the way. TV and music are doing horrific damage to society as pride, arrogance, violence, selfishness and every other poor trait you can think of is being glorified, as this view of total self-expression, i.e., doing and saying whatever you want, is what we should strive for. It's a train wreck of a mess! What it produces is all there to be seen. And the internet doesn't help either, very much agreed on that point.

KiaKaha

Banned
^^^ This is true. I can vouch for that because I had an ebook on how to pick up girls... Yes... I know...dont judge me, I am a sad lonely little man.... Anyway a lot of the "tips" do actually suggest to act this way..."Cocky and funny" was the main idea throughout the whole thing. Obviously its a poor approach...

Last edited:
Guys are being taught to act like this now due to misinformation on the internet. Look up "cocky and funny" in Google and it will link you directly to numerous pick-up artist websites. I figured I'd let you know so that you can see it's part of an act - it's done with the intention of 'generating attraction' or some such nonsense. Guess it really worked in this case huh? :rolleyes:

That's a very good post. As are the posts after it.

Social_Monstrosity

Wow, what a ****ing douchebag.

You were better off not paying heed to him, or anything he says, anyway. He sounds like a pick-up artist or something and you squelched his plans. :D

Don't let this kill your self-esteem, there are plenty of open-minded, caring guys who will tolerate your SAD.

DespairSoul

Hello Malice,

You meet real ass**** believe me. He was thinking he can get you because he is propably use to it for his victories. After straring on you he was thinking u will be his victim but later come your asnwer. U shocked he so much next to my opinion that you are so sincere and actually his ego was very hurted because his answer was totally rude awful and he wanted have atleast word victory if he figured out will be nothing from that. He just must go one house more far to search other what will give him what he want. Dont worry about it is really not worth it only one small though about it anymore,ok?Attractive you are because he wouldnt waste his time with u with staring on you like hungry wolf believe me:) Head up and keep smiling about it!!!

Sinar_Matahari

The guy was a real jerk off. In my opinion, he lacks social skills and tact. You didn't do anything wrong. Cute or not, I would most likely have ignored him. A guy can't just sit in front of a female and stare at her waiting or expecting her to become interested. What dumb child expects that approach to be a turn on? It's actually kind of creepy and the almost constant staring is invasive. At least, to me it is. Thankfully, I've become good at ignoring people and not caring if they notice.

Last edited:

Ignace

Omfg ? You should have slapped him in the face !! Guys like that are ***** and ****** or ******* but also ******************************* ...

LookingForward

I've always been jealous of guys who can just walk up to beautiful girls like you and chat them up. But to be honest I wouldn't swap any part of my nature to be an ass like that guy. You had lucky escape, imagine if you actually had wasted your time getting to know such a shallow waste of space... he may be a pretty boy but no-one with such a crappy attitude and personality deserves to be anywhere near you. He's beneath you.

Snowdrop

It's not your fault at all, it has nothing to do with you. :mad: Man, I get so angry at complete and utter jerks like that. There is nothing wrong with being shy at all, you are yourself and no one can change that, as everyone always says.
That guy is so up himself it's unbelievable, from what I'm getting, he basically thought he could get any girl by sitting and looking at them. Now I'm sorry but that's just the most ridiculous thing. If a girl was easy and dumb sure maybe that would work but you are lot better than that. You should have nothing to be ashamed of. I am shy myself and I hate guys like that. Lol sorry if I'm being very emotional and hateful too xD
He's obviously going to not get married and end up living with cats whilst you are going to meet a kind, genuine man who will love you for who you are.

planemo

It's certainly not your fault, for being the way you are ie. shy. However I question whether those who look upon us who are shy, feel that way. It's basically down to body language and demeanour. Complete strangers have mocked and insulted me, in so many different ways, just because my demeanour is timid and not hostile. So do people who are confident look down on us, and believe they can treat us any way they want? When I read your post and when I think of the things that has happened to me I think that, some of them and I stress the word some, probably do.

I'm really sorry that you had to experience that. Sometimes I wonder if people like us walk with a big sign above our heads reading "i'm a nobody: please feel free to step all over me."

But you're not a nobody and you don't deserve to be stepped on. I just wish others out there would think of the consequences of their actions before they behave so repulsively.

^^^ This is true. I can vouch for that because I had an ebook on how to pick up girls... Yes... I know...dont judge me, I am a sad lonely little man.... Anyway a lot of the "tips" do actually suggest to act this way..."Cocky and funny" was the main idea throughout the whole thing. Obviously its a poor approach...

Poor approach indeed, but probably works with most girls ;). To be honest, not that you care, but I'd rather be like that guy than I am now with social anxiety... at least then I'd be happy :/

LookingForward

but I'd rather be like that guy than I am now with social anxiety... at least then I'd be happy :/

A nice thought EasyS but probably not true, I don't anybody who is truly 'happy' no matter how much they have or how social they are, I think its human nature to have 'issues' of some sort. I know these people look like they are always happy and having fun but behind the smiles there is always something bothering everyone, something a person doesn't like about themselves.

lisalove22

A nice thought EasyS but probably not true, I don't anybody who is truly 'happy' no matter how much they have or how social they are, I think its human nature to have 'issues' of some sort. I know these people look like they are always happy and having fun but behind the smiles there is always something bothering everyone, something a person doesn't like about themselves.

Really good post!